[Video] Power Mirage Roaming + gameplay tips

dubidubidubidu.5308

only now did I really think about it.Power mirage is one of the if not THE spec.THE spec with the highest skill ceiling in the entire game, and its so sad that it gets butchered, and in its place we have brainlets playing core necros, crevs, rangetards and tfu FB everywhere.

PS. good shit man, show those scrubs what you are worth.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:only now did I really think about it.Power mirage is one of the if not THE spec.THE spec with the highest skill ceiling in the entire game, and its so sad that it gets butchered, and in its place we have brainlets playing core necros, crevs, rangetards and tfu FB everywhere.ye :disappointed:

PS. good kitten man, show those scrubs what you are worth.haha <3

@viquing.8254 said:wistful ...

much!

@Moradorin.6217 said:Nice vid as always. I always enjoyed your videos Jazz. My only suggestion is to make is more clear this is Pre Nerf cause many of the typical forum users will likely not even notice its 2 dodge and think Mesmer isnt dead.

wwwwhat??? what kind of ppl are around in this forum? oO loolist mentioned in the vid description, you dont think that is enough?and big thx for the feedback, im happy you like the vid! <3

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@Moradorin.6217 said:Nice vid as always. I always enjoyed your videos Jazz. My only suggestion is to make is more clear this is Pre Nerf cause many of the typical forum users will likely not even notice its 2 dodge and think Mesmer isnt dead.

wwwwhat??? what kind of ppl are around in this forum? oO loolist mentioned in the vid description, you dont think that is enough?and big thx for the feedback, im happy you like the vid! <3

ill share a secret to you.its been kept hidden from all youtubers since the site was first brought up.NOBODY reads descriptions ;pfuck me I sometimes dont even read half the title let alone description

@ArlAlt.1630 said:I teared up :cry:

sry to make you sad :(

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

ill share a secret to you.its been kept hidden from all youtubers since the site was first brought up.NOBODY reads descriptions ;pkitten me I sometimes dont even read half the title let alone description

ye ok that is true, i was more surprised by the assumption ppl are so unaware that they miss that it is footage from before patch with 2 dodges oO but i added it to the first post here and in the pvp thread now.sometimes checking descriptions (or at least my pinned comment under the vid on youtube) is not that bad though. like this time i added all the explanations, i normally have with textediting directly in the vid, in the pinned comment with timestamps instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Some other 2v2 ranked matches with one dodge power mirage, including lot of explanations/tips again.

The plan was to release a conquest and 2v2 ranked mix video, sadly i missed that my harddrive was full and since then nothing was recorded. So this vid contains the highlights of the 2v2 matches i could record before the disk was full (rip, me still crying). But i think they worth watching. In a lot of matchups my teammate played power rev instead condi to not get bored out and some days we had no voice com (as you can see sometimes we have the idea to cc targets at the same time). Next vid will be conquest stuff and maybe wvw not sure atm, after i cleared my disk and can record properly again.

Mirage needs its 2 dodges back! For me as a challenge player not even mainly because on power it is too hard nerfed but mostly because only one dodge deletes the ability to make clutch plays with mirage tools most of the time.

Hope few of you can enjoy, pls like and subs if you like, and give feedback in the comments on youtube, to support my channel! Music-artist special: Perumanta

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@"Jazz.4639"after minute of flute I really thought its just gonna be that flute for 23min, but I was sooo ready to watch it anyways :Dps nice video, I enjoy you explaining your though process step by step, its interesting and unique

lol, as someone who plays flute it's especially painful. xD

OMG and I can't believe it - that first song is a throwback, heard a group "Chan Chan" perform it must be over 20 years back. Still got a couple of albums, love the pan pipes. Last thing I would have expected to hear on any gw2 video, haha!

Awesome stuff again, though you are certainly masochistic for persevering with power mirage.

@Curunen.8729 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@"Jazz.4639"after minute of flute I really thought its just gonna be that flute for 23min, but I was sooo ready to watch it anyways :Dps nice video, I enjoy you explaining your though process step by step, its interesting and unique

OMG and I can't believe it - that first song is a throwback, heard a group "Chan Chan" perform it must be over 20 years back. Still got a couple of albums, love the pan pipes. Last thing I would have expected to hear on any gw2 video, haha!

Awesome stuff again, though you are certainly masochistic for persevering with power mirage.

whatever fiddles his diddle is all im sain :D , hes having fun for plaing, we have fun from time to time from watching. win win \o/

ahahaha ghostbusters with flute (10 hours version) next, no problem :) big thx for the feedback, im happy you could enjoy the vid!

@Curunen.8729 said:

i can imagine, sry for dat but for the first day flute it was rly good or not? ;)(btw it is not rly me playing ingame flute, it is a rl recording from someone i stole from a quarantine meme).never heard of chan chan, will try to find them, when they do this kind of music im sure i will like them!not rly maso but i like challenges, sadly everything else except power mes (esp power mirage) doesn't rly interest me for that long, most other stuff in the game is rly boring to me compared to power mes. so i have not rly that much choices.

@viquing.8254 said:Nice vid as usual.It remind me how painfull it can be when all random effects can easily nullify a combo setup.Something bother me, is the condiclear on jaunt random or have an order ?

thx im happy you like it :)ye as others said, it is last applied condi will be removed first. im not sure what counts when more than one condi get applied at same time. like in the vid 22:06 i got chill and torment at same time and chill got remove not torment. me not happy... sometimes i even use jaunt or torch 4 and it doesnt remove anything. never heard from anyone else having this problem, so that maybe is just me from my bad connection (rip).

i can imagine, sry for dat but for the first day flute it was rly good or not? ;)(btw it is not rly me playing ingame flute, it is a rl recording from someone i stole from a quarantine meme).never heard of chan chan, will try to find them, when they do this kind of music im sure i will like them!not rly maso but i like challenges, sadly everything else except power mes (esp power mirage) doesn't rly interest me for that long, most other stuff in the game is rly boring to me compared to power mes. so i have not rly that much choices.

Actually it's great rhythm and very modern/contemporary. xD A friend sent me a similar meme.

This is the group: https://www.last.fm/music/Chan-Chan - hard to find material outside outisde of ebay (not sure if against the rules to link).

Yeah good job for persevering, is always entertaining and educational! :)

@Curunen.8729 said:

Actually it's great rhythm and very modern/contemporary. xD A friend sent me a similar meme.

This is the group:
- hard to find material outside outisde of ebay (not sure if against the rules to link).

Yeah good job for persevering, is always entertaining and educational! :)

haha totally modern, disharmony is the new black!!!thx for the link, sadly it seems i need to make an account or something, i cannot just listen to the songs. i will check it another day with more timeit is always nice to hear some ppl could enjoy the vid! \o/ <3

• 2 weeks later...

ranked pvp with one dodge power mirage. i changed illusion of life for portal again. me still getting used to the very short kinda too nerfed duration of it.the intro is just for fun, it is not meant in a mean or disrespectful way, dont get hurt over it pls ;)

this vid includes mostly one uncut match and 2 scenes from another match i found worth showing. i still have a problem with my hard disk storage, so i cannot record a lot of footage for a vid at once. i need to delete footage and the finished vid after 1-3 matches to have enough storage for new footage. next vid will be most likely wvw bc there i can work with shorter shadowplay files instead my 13 mins backward recording to cover a whole pvp match. hopefully i find a solution soon for that problem.

i hope you can enjoy! pls leave a like/ subs and a comment on youtube to support my channel! stay healthy all! <3

Thanks for sharing.I think you should swap portal to SoIl or At depending on teams composition because portal really shine when you have allies to teamplay with it or when you are facing a really slow comp.I usually switch on theses three utilities when playing on my power mirage.Btw for the next month I'm on total war, hope you keep having fun.

@viquing.8254 said:Thanks for sharing.I think you should swap portal to SoIl or At depending on teams composition because portal really shine when you have allies to teamplay with it or when you are facing a really slow comp.I usually switch on theses three utilities when playing on my power mirage.Btw for the next month I'm on total war, hope you keep having fun.

thx for watching <3 :)soII means signet of illusion i guess but what is at?most games i get way more value out of portal or iol. duel utilites are only more useful for a roaming +1 teamsupport build like mine when you cant survive without them. even tho the boonremoval aspect from soi double shatters can be useful. switching builds/utilities depending on teamcomps is generally speaking a good thing ofc ;)what does that mean you are on total war??? sounds horrible and deadly oO

soi is usually better for condi builds RN, due to overstacking F2 shatter and its long cooldown, so it has 2 reasons to be used, to reset f2 and f3 for offensive and reset f4 for defence. For power its usually just F4 reset becouse F1 has super low cooldown, but F3 is still good due to daze-> vulnerability + boon removal. Problem is that power lacks the clones to make full use of it due to shorter F1 cooldowns and fights lasting shorter ( less time to generate clones ).I guess at lower ranks SOI would be much better due to solo potential while the higher you go the more value you can get out of portal, it would also depend on the team comp, I dont think portal would be all that good if you have 2 monkey thiefs doing decap duty for you.