What details do I have to provide to transfer expansions from my alt account to my main account?

Ok so I bought the expansions a few days ago and by accident I entered the code on my alternate account, sent a ticket mentioning my email and display name of the account I want the expansions transferred to. Do I have to provide any other details for them to transfer the expansions? Also, I didn't open my alt account for 2 months now and I mentioned that in the ticket as well. Any help is appreciated.Thank you :)

@Blocki.4931 said:Email addresses for both accounts, the key for the expansion (you got it per email) the time of transaction. Character names and last time of login (just log in right before writing the support) also help with verification

Ty for the fast response! , Btw if I update my ticket does it get delayed? It's been 3 days since I sent it.

@WRATH.8069 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:Email addresses for both accounts, the key for the expansion (you got it per email) the time of transaction. Character names and last time of login (just log in right before writing the support) also help with verification

Ty for the fast response! , Btw if I update my ticket does it get delayed? It's been 3 days since I sent it.

Unless the information is crucial it is not recommended to update/bump a ticket. It gets sent to the back of the line usually.

@Blocki.4931 said:

Unless the information is crucial it is not recommended to update/bump a ticket. It gets sent to the back of the line usually.

Oh I see , this is my first time on the forums , so I kinda don't know much about how the tickets work , thanks once again for answering?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:That is absolutely not true. You should update your ticket with any additional information for the CS Team to help with processing your request. What will delay responses on a ticket is sending in a duplicate ticket(s).

See the Sticky above: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/343/account-support-helping-us-help-you#latest

How is it not true? I said bumping doesn't help, providing additional information does.

Update , Don't Duplicate: If you want to give us more information or follow up, don't create a new ticket. Instead, update your existing ticket.Also, provide as much information as possible.

If the OP has more information to provide, he/she should update their ticket.

In no way does updating your ticket send it to the back of the queue. Only duplicates do so.