Missing "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" on the bookshelf in Eye of the North

I have both "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" and "Books: Goldclaw's Collected Works" on my bookshelf in Eye of the North but my girlfriend is missing "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" . We've both completed "Fallen From the Summit" and "Searching For Inspiration" achievements.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Not sure 'Fallen from the Summit' gives that book, as I have it, and I haven't completed that achievement.

It was there when I first entered EotN, in fact.

Or, did you mean that the book is there, but not filled up? I only have the journal inside that I have so far collected.

There is no interactable on the bookshelf called "Books: Records of the Stone Summit"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I can confirm this bug. According to the wiki "finding" the pages should making them readable in the Eye of the North. I have completed the achievement. (Which means I found all the pages.) But only for Goldclaw the bookshelf has an option.

Other ones do not appear. (They do not even seem to be visible in the shelf. There is just empty space.)

Or maybe some other hidden requirements to make them appear? I currently have story (no quarter chapter) activated and started. (But not really made progress there.) Maybe it will only appear after certain later story steps? Or when no story is selected at all. (But that would be weird. Since the bug seemed to have appeared last year - according to this thread - before even later chapters got added.)