Missing Blue Prophet Crystals

Soooo...this week's emissary chest requires Blue Prophet Crystals. Perfect, I've hoarded a lot of crystals last week to exchange them for these!...and so I did that!I've traded 20 Blue Shards for 1 Blue Prophet CrystalThen I've traded around 6 Green Prophet Crystals for Blue Prophet Crystals, all of that at Asura Karma Vendor in Eye of the North.What happened?BOOM, all my shards gone, all my crystals gone, with just 1 Blue Prophet Crystal in my currency/wallet.I'm...desperate right now.

And you should never do that. shards can be traded for many more things then crystals. Crystals is only chest and prophet things to craft which you need max of 5. Just do the 3 priority strikes a week for crystals and use those to open chest even tho I know most can't wait

@Jilora.9524 said:Yeah changing 6 green for blue gives you 3 not 6 so you aren;t missing anything

I know it gives less. Problem is, I got none! I only got 1 from trading 20 Blue Shards, but I got 0 for trading in 6 Green Prophet Crystals! Meaning I lost ALL of my Green Prophet Crystals but got 0 Blue Prophet Crystals in exchange...which is an annoying currency bug.

@Jilora.9524 said:Did you open chest which required 3 blue this wk

I didn't, because I don't have enough Blue Crystals to open it with. I only have ONE Blue Crystal , and that's my biggest issue. I lost all my Green Crystals while converting them to Blue Crystals, but I never got the Blue Crystals... :/ so basically I'm just waiting on the Ticket response now in hope ANet will sort it out.I'm just sitting on 1 Blue Prophet Crystal (after trading 20 Blue Shards for it) and I'm sitting on 9 Blue Shards and 0 Green Crystals (after trading 6 for Blue Prophet Crystals and getting none) and 0 Green Shards, 0 Red Crystals, 0 Red Shards... :/

@Blur.3465 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:Did you open chest which required 3 blue this wk

I didn't, because I don't have enough Blue Crystals to open it with. I only have ONE Blue Crystal , and that's my biggest issue. I lost all my Green Crystals while converting them to Blue Crystals, but I never got the Blue Crystals... :/ so basically I'm just waiting on the Ticket response now in hope ANet will sort it out.I'm just sitting on 1 Blue Prophet Crystal (after trading 20 Blue Shards for it) and I'm sitting on 9 Blue Shards and 0 Green Crystals (after trading 6 for Blue Prophet Crystals and getting none) and 0 Green Shards, 0 Red Crystals, 0 Red Shards... :/

Ok, well that is a huge bug and glad you noticed and hope others read this to not get stuck like you.