[NA][PvX][Crow] Chosen By The Mists is Recruiting!

Hello friends!

Chosen by the Mists [Crow] is a PvX guild with a small but active community of adults (21+) who enjoy Guild Wars 2 together. We have been around 2+ years and have enjoyed our growing community and getting to know friends in our time in and out of the game.

If you are looking for a group of friends to experience this game with, [Crow] might be the home you are looking for. We welcome new players just learning the ropes and experienced veterans who have been there and done that. There is no need to continue to play on your own or to be just another number in a guild, when you can have friends to hang out with.

Crow is a true PvX guild. We do primarily PvE (fractals, dungeons, occasional raids, exploring, open world events, etc), but also special events, small scale WvW, and a few of our members enjoy PvP. We enjoy hanging out and helping each other with goals. We offer a mature, drama-free community that understands real life comes first.

Our bullet list:

• A helpful, friendly and knowledgeable crew to game with
  • Adult membership with family friendly guild chatter
  • An active Discord server for voice and text chat in and out of game
  • We purposely keep our numbers small so we can all get to know each other. We have a very close group of people in our guild at this point, and we want more to join!
  • A regular weekly schedule of events(http://crowguild.com/#events)
  • We do fun monthly special events with unique activities. (See our Discord to get an idea of some of these.)
  • We have a beautiful max level guild hall at Windswept Haven with max boosts and waypoint discounts
  • We run small scale WvW on Yak’s Bend every Thursday and often on reset day
  • We of course allow for multi-guilding (although we are looking for members who want a home/main guild)

We are looking to add a few recruits to our ranks. We only add a small number at a time so no one gets lost in the shuffle and we can get to know you. If we look like a good fit for you from this post, check out our website, (http://crowguild.com) and/or our Discord(https://discord.gg/2ySy3WP) for more information and to apply. You are also welcome to contact me (tilted off mobas.2657) or Tea (teamelon.7923) in game with questions, or send us a message on discord. We do ask that if you decide you want to join that you apply via our website.

FAQs about [Crow]

Q. When are you most active?A. Most events start up around 7pm PST / 10pm EST. We are most active during this time for a few hours before and after. We sometimes have activities earlier but mainly NA times.

Q. I am new, inexperienced or I've never done __ (fractals, WvW, dungeons, etc). Can I still join?A. Absolutely. We were all there once. This is a friendly group that is patient and willing to help you on your journey.

Q. I'm not on Yak's Bend. Can I still join?A. Sure can. You might not be able to WvW with us until we all get on the same server, but there is plenty we can and will do together. But we have a lot of fun in WvW, and would love to have you join us, even if you’ve never done WvW before!

Q. Do you do raids?A. We do raids on occasion. If we get some more people interested in the guild, we are more than happy to make them more frequent, but for now, they’re a once-in-a-while event we do.

To apply, please use the form on our website, and feel free to join discord. Someone will be in touch in game afterwards.

Thanks for reading!