Progression stuck in Forging Steel mission

After disconnecting/reconnecting while in the forging steel instance, the progression seems to be stuck to "Use the scrying pool to relive Aurene's vision from the past".I tryied to leave and re-enter the instance, leave the instance then disconnect/reconnect and re-enter the instance and I even tryied to complete the strike mission and leave the instance by the final portal but nothing changes, I'm still stuck on this step.

• Thanks 1

Its not very intuitive as people often frequently fall into the trap of leaving after they loot the chests. Go further up and watch Bangar adressing you and the npcs. Only then it updates from use the scrying pool. Took 3 attempts at the map before I realized the overlooked part.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is an oversight, or intended... but either way... it is very bad.

I spent about 45 mins or so in that instance... some of the other players weren't the greatest. One guy died towards the very end and went afk. Worst part, he was afk right where the tank positions itself to harpoon... which made it annoying to enter the tank.

After a very long, drawn out fight, I opened the chests and saw the portal and walked right through thinking it would advance the story. No prompts, no "out of bounds" warnings, you just walk up to the portal and boom.... you exit the instance without completing the story and you have to do it all over again.

Screw LW... I'm not playing that thing again lol. Once is enough.

@"Instinct.7513" said:I don't know if this is an oversight, or intended... but either way... it is very bad.

I spent about 45 mins or so in that instance... some of the other players weren't the greatest. One guy died towards the very end and went afk. Worst part, he was afk right where the tank positions itself to harpoon... which made it annoying to enter the tank.

After a very long, drawn out fight, I opened the chests and saw the portal and walked right through thinking it would advance the story. No prompts, no "out of bounds" warnings, you just walk up to the portal and boom.... you exit the instance without completing the story and you have to do it all over again.

Screw LW... I'm not playing that thing again lol. Once is enough.

You might try one of the many 'Quick/Chill Steel and Fire' Squad offerings in the LFG. It only takes about 20 minutes to complete. Then wait for the dialogue to finish.

Good luck.