Concept for Home instance - aqua krait box

lare.5129

So to improve useful of item we can use new existing concept of resonating.

So who still not understand:have idea add in Home instance some new "aquatic krait box", with same drop as existing krait box.make some resonate effect loot as how much Ornate Rusted Key used on open. Resonating can be 1-3-7

Good idea? Any comments?

@kharmin.7683 said:Then, why would people travel to the maps where these chests currently reside? Already, people complain about the older zones' populations.

Already? That's a bit generous. They've doing that for years...I don't think it would matter much, to be frank. Most who go for the chest on a map are only there for the chest and then move on to the next. They don't help the population problem.

@kharmin.7683 said:Then, why would people travel to the maps where these chests currently reside? Already, people complain about the older zones' populations.we have part who make that only for achievement anywayyou think Sunken Chest make event's or stay longer in map ? wp - jump jump take wpKrait should be killed for key anyway.

@magnusthorek.8027 said:As long as it's not nearly impossible to get as Enchanted Treasure Box and allows me to dump all my Ornate keys at once, sure, it's a welcome additiondump all - is too cool may. Eat only one - not interesting. I see is in resonating concept, as implemented in north eye chest, but you idea also welcome.

I'd suggest keeping the chests in the normal zones as only option. People wp away fast yeah ... but it is okay. A bit more effort to port around and the infusions are not that interesting you could just ignore it altogether.

A infusion node would be nice though. (Buyable for 1000 infusions + some gold or so.) As additional source. But not replacing the chests. (People would just drop their daily key at the chest then and not visit the other chests anymore.)

If there were more daily keys then daily uses for a chest at home (probably only 1 use like with the other ones - per day) chest at home could be possible though. Not speaking about the rare drops from mobs but about the ones from the daily achievement. (This could award 2 then. Would make the infusions cheaper long term if there was more supply.)

@Luthan.5236 said:. A bit more effort to port around and the infusions are not that interesting you could just ignore it altogether.it will be igroned anyway.

But not replacing the chests.exactly. I not suggest remove common chest. I suggest make this chest inside home instance to motivate people to krait dayli also.

(People would just drop their daily key at the chest then and not visit the other chests anymore.)to open chest u need wp jm jump take wp, but the get key u need go to the location, kill krate, and more that 1

If there were more daily keys then daily uses for a chest at home (probably only 1 use like with the other ones - per day)If this item will be from some drop and cost 1-10g - it is ok, but if will be added as gems trade the 1 use absolutely not make hype.. So not reason spent resourse and get no hype and no sell.

Would make the infusions cheaper long term if there was more supply.in long term they will be cheaper anyway