The Post patch discussion, how do we feel about revenant now?

Thornwolf.9721

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:After playing several ATs and a bunch of conquest I think Power Rev is in a good spot. Most of the top revenant players I've been seeing are still playing Power Herald, NOT Condi Herald and overall still seeing mostly power builds and power comps. There are some timing and energy changes to adjust to since the patch, but overall I've been feeling successful with Power Herald as well as Condi Herald. They're just very different builds for very different uses and I don't think the disparity between them (in the overarching meta) is as great as some of this thread makes it out to be.

Or the power heralds are the people like me who only play power for the free games against teams far below my team's skill level because it is the funner build for me. Then when we face an actually tough game I swap right over to condi because it is simply superior for winning games.

Well the monthly AT is on Saturday we’ll see what the top teams are running then. Both are good right now it really just depends on what you need for your team and what the opponent is running

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic