Account Login : Your connection is not private

I am waiting on Ticket Response, so I check the support page every now and then. Sometimes it randomly logs you out so you have to log back in.When I tried to log back in again, I am now getting "Your connection is not private" error, saying that Google Chrome is blocking the page from stealing my personal data and not being encrypted, possibly due to a hacking attempt.Anyone else having the same issue? o.o

Advanced info from Google:

account.arena.net normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to account.arena.net this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be account.arena.net, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit account.arena.net right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

EDIT:A friend of mine checked it too (from another country) and is getting the same error.Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks

SECOND EDIT:

It works now!!! Thanks Anet!

Firefox gives also an error and refuses to load the page, but gives a slightly clearer message. It looks like the SSL certificate for arena.net is invalid. That is something ArenaNet has to solve. I guess they will do that soon (as in in a few hours). Unless the current work from home situation interferes.

@Rose Solane.1027 said:Firefox gives also an error and refuses to load the page, but gives a slightly clearer message. It looks like the SSL certificate for arena.net is invalid. That is something ArenaNet has to solve. I guess they will do that soon (as in in a few hours). Unless the current work from home situation interferes.

Thanks for informing! For a moment there I was getting heart attacks thinking someone is hacking me and taking over my browsers xD

EDIT: It works now!