If you're going to add Cantha then bring back Assassin armor.

Skin tight medium armor all the way down with no buttcapes, coats, crotch cloths, etc on males. Armor actually designed with mobiility and agility in mind. It's time to retire your current medium armor concepts. Move on. Give it a break. Bring back Assassins. Just do it.

More Assassin armour would be nice for thieves, there's only a couple I can think of, one of them being locked to humans only and some are outfits.

With Cantha being the home of ye old assassin profession I'd like to see more assassin themed med armour in the next expansion too.Few Ritualist style light armours wouldn't be bad either ^^

I'm still annoyed how most of such outfits and even armor sets look horrible on male Humans.Wide hips, long stick legs, lowered shoulders, long neck...I can go on. I don't know why male Humans look bad in most of such armors and outfits... D:I wanted to give my male Human the iconic Mad Max Road Warrior looks, but heck...in normal trousers he gets stick legs...........and I'm using the NORMAL body build.

The new Abyss Stalker gives male Humans wide hips again...Silently cries in the corner

What's the problem with wide hips on males? I'm quite fond of them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, I'm a big fan of plain looks. The glossy flashy stuff is so annoying! Look at that "Abyss Stalker" outfit for instance: it literally glows. How is my thief gonna sneak up to someone when the armor is like Christmas lights?

@"Taylan.2187" said:What's the problem with wide hips on males? I'm quite fond of them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shhh! Hits with newspapers

I would REALLY love to see something like this in game. Honestly, I'd pay hundreds just for this style/looks.Kai_46.jpg

The closest I could match-up in game is this:gw493.jpgAnd there's the long stick-leg issue...so I changed it to these leggings instead:gw489.jpg

That's my biggest issue with male humans. When you get a cool armor set, you get male humans to look atrocious in them D:

AHEM, anyway...back to the topic. Yep, I am in support of this!Give us some decent Assassin Set and...that Mad Max-like outfit. Pretty please with cherry on top ANet?

I wish OP, but won't get my hopes up considering we just had POF....in elona....with the most famous sin armor(vabbian), and got nothing....nadda...nil. Not even a nod at Ancient armor, unless you count that oufit with all of the swords poking out...which I guess is along the lines of GW1 ancient armor for war. The armor sets to me overall have just been bad...I don't know if it's just lack of vision or what.....the armor sets we have, kind of have been generic for the most part.

let's first look at this:https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Assassin_armornow i agree that we need more plain armors but i really hope they will never add the huge blades on armor, that's just bad design.personally i hope they'll add this one at least:https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Assassin_Exotic_armorand this one:https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Assassin_Monument_armor

Literally impossible, Anet is incapable of designing anything without a buttcape or at least a buttflap/tail//string/wavything/buttsomething.:sSometimes I look at the gem shop and say to myself wow, all of these would actually look great without that buttflap garbage.It literally ruins the look of 90% of armor in GW2, I'm not kidding we should actually do a % study and see just how many pieces of gear has a butt something attached to it instead of just normal fitting.

I think there’s a very high chance Assassin will be an elite spec. And either way I think assassin armors from GW1 are fairly likely to return too, though perhaps as outfits.

But what you were asking for, skin tight stuff (AKA NO trenchcoats, buttcapes, anything) is something I think we need a lot more of for ALL armor weights regardless of the new expansion

I'd certainly love to get that Elite Canthan Assassin armour back.That said, the current Arenanet has an absolute dislike towards short medium chest parts.

@Fenom.9457I'm not so sure how Assassin would work as an elite spec though.While the theme and feeling is absent from Thieves, most technical aspects already are incorporated in Core Thief.Two of the four attributes got transformed into trait lines of the same name.Deadly Arts is dealing with conditions in both games, while critical strikes in both games deals mostly with... critical strikes.The name of the Shadow Arts arts attribute was also recycled, although it shifted from Movement and damage evasion in GW1 to primarily affecting stealth in GW2.The only Assassin-attribute that didn't get into GW2 is Dagger Mastery. But Dagger Mastery mechanic wouldn't work with the GW2 weapon system (without quite an overhaul) anyway.

If not because that Glowing thing all over the place I would I would buy this outfit... I hate armor fill with effect like this. but I love how they give gloss texture to mistshard armor.

Well If they bring back some assassin armor from GW Factions I hope it'll be "Imperial Armor" and "Elite Imperial Armor".

If not because that Glowing thing all over the place I would I would buy this outfit... I hate armor fill with effect like this. but I love how they give gloss texture to mistshard armor.

Well If they bring back some assassin armor from GW Factions I hope it'll be "Imperial Armor" and "Elite Imperial Armor".

Have you tried using very dark and non-glossy colours to reduce that shining?

I've tried but aura still there , plus since it's outfit means I can't wear my headgear of choice with it.

That works well. There is a trace of mist but it's pretty subtle.vkjWFPQ.png

I'm still annoyed how most of such outfits and even armor sets look horrible on male Humans.Wide hips, long stick legs, lowered shoulders, long neck...I can go on. I don't know why male Humans look bad in most of such armors and outfits... D:I wanted to give my male Human the iconic Mad Max Road Warrior looks, but heck...in normal trousers he gets stick legs...........and I'm using the NORMAL body build.

The new Abyss Stalker gives male Humans wide hips again...
Silently cries in the corner

I couldn't agree more. Small shoulders and wide hip with all those trenchcoats and dress, fashion disaster. The reason why all my male characters are Norns and Charrs :wink:.

@Doggie.3184 said:

@"Aridon.8362" said:Are you a pervert?

Fitted armor without loose parts = pervert? None of the male Assassin armor in GW1 is perverted.Some of the female stuff has nudity though like the female armor in GW2 has but that's just how the world is. But I personally play my own gender; male.

I don't think you quite understand what "nudity" means. This game wouldn't be only rated T if it had any actual nudity in it.