Warrior is such a underpower, mediocre dmg no utility garbage class

Warrior is mostly meant to be a tank, hence their rediculously high base stats, their access to Mace/Shield, etc. Spellbreaker takes this even further, although Berserker does give them a pure DPS option if they want to take it. Expecting more damage on a class with the highest base stats, one of the highest condi clear rates, and one of the highest access to Weakness, Cripple, Immoblise, hard CC and Stability..

Warrior has a low skill floor, but also a high skill ceiling, so more damage would make them simply unbeatable (War main, btw).

But if you want a specific answer to why Warrior damage is so "low", look at classes like Guard, Ele, Thief, which must take Vitality, or some other defense. Warrior is balanced around having easy access to any stat set they want, even full glass.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:Here are a couple builds that I've been having success with in conquest. Most are pretty close to builds you'll find elsewhere, but with some minor differences.

Strength spb

Defense spb (good for true side node games)

Remember the golden rule of the forums."spec sucks unless you post build, then its op."

I’ve been seeing tons of effective warrior builds last weekend.

Warriors aren’t weak. If you aren’t doing damage then it’s a build problem.

It's not necessarily a build problem. The damage is definitely on the lower end, but it's much more based on actually hitting with your high damage skills. You can't just 1 shot with bulls charge into arcing slice anymore.

True, but I mean the few weak warriors I’ve fought...nothing hits hard lol.

the critical arcing slice which is like the biggest hitter is 4K while on Max DPS gear so zerker amulet+Soldier Rune this is not including might stack. Now you can't even stack might on warrior anymore after nerfs, I say 8sh is usually the range you are on might stack because they dissapear before reaching high. 4K criticals on a skill that gets blind and range is 150 is pretty clowning.

@Fantasylife.7981 said:the critical arcing slice which is like the biggest hitter is 4K while on Max DPS gear so zerker amulet+Soldier Rune this is not including might stack. Now you can't even stack might on warrior anymore after nerfs, I say 8sh is usually the range you are on might stack because they dissapear before reaching high. 4K criticals on a skill that gets blind and range is 150 is pretty clowning.

max dps and soldier rune o.Owith demolisher amulet and rune of str I get 4k hits, with 1 stack of might.If you have peak + might + attackers insight + tether + under 50% hp I can see arcing still dinging for 10k+.I went to test it and was landing 7k-9k crits with 12 might, 2 stacks of attackers insight.Warrior feels the same to me tbh.Did another test, 9,2k with 20 might and 2 stacks of attackers + tether, I didnt get peak performance, could get extra 5 might and 3 stacks of attacker.

another editdestruction of empowerment could net extra 12%+ dmg.another 7% from pure strike

Condition damage in general is not overtuned.

Core condition Engineer is still lackluster. Some professions can cleanse the conditions I apply almost instantaneously. Then their active and passive healing brings them back to full health. Those builds aren't even full support/bunker. They dish out considerable damage.

@JTGuevara.9018 said:It's really important that people bring up terrain. Warriors really suffer in maps like Hall of the Mists. If I'm on top of the stairs on one side, and my opponent(let's say thief) ports to the other side; unless I have a ranged weapon, I have to RUN to the opposite side, up the staircase to the top to get the thief. By the time I get back up there the thief ports again!

You can dodge or gs3 from 1 side to the other