[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

@PastaMaestro.6243 said:Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

Hello there! Very Cool name ! thank you for applying. You are more than welcome to join us! I will send an invitation as soon as possible! Cheers :)

Hello, i am a fresh player with bunch of mmo experience. 30 years old. My Ranger is LvL 45 atm. I mostly active during night time 23.00-05.00 (GMT+3). Ive all the expansions also. Looking for a pve/pvp guild with mature and friendly community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)My in-game name is Keraryn and I am a new player, I just bought the game expansions today, after having played the base, game for about two weeks. I am a complete newbie, I am still learning what this game is all about and it would be awesome to join you guys for some company, this will be my first guild if I am accepted! I'm a social person, both in in-game chat and on discord. I'm from the UK, they put me on a French world for some reason when I first created a character but I guess I can change if need be.

Hey there,I sent an ingame mail but thought i'd reply here also, I'd be interested in joining, recently returned to this game after playing in HOT, originally focused on WoW and FF14 but i've decided to put those MMO's down and decided to make this my main MMO.Looking for a social guild where I can jump into doing different content throughout the game, hopefully you guys can fill that void I need in an MMO.Look forward to hearing from you :)

After recently returning to GW2 after a long time away I have spent a month or two re-familiarizing myself with the combat system, playing mostly solo PVE content on different classes. I am now looking for a friendly place to learn the Fractals and Raids (after finally deciding which class to play!)Looking forward to hearing from you.
I have most classes max level - although whether I can play them is debatable!

• 6 months later...

EU| Drunken Dragons | DD | are recruiting*Hi everyone!
We look forward to start a new journey in gw2 , meet New Players and most importantly have a good time!

Requirements-Discord is essential for communication and to participate in guild runs and events that we will be organizing ![speaking is not required, but being able to listen to us it is.]-Representing is not required

• Be respectful, Patient , Active and Social

Our Goals

• Fun : It is our ultimate goal, and it should be yours too!
  • Socialize : We hope that our new discord server will be a good asset in helping us connect , play together , laugh , help, share and learn new things with each other!
  • We want our members to feel safe and stress free so we are doing our best to provide as much help as we can!
  • PvE Content : We would like to get back to Raids (training and clearings) ,do Fractals, Strikes and other PvE content as a guild again, without stressing or become toxic elitists. While our main Goal is to have Fun we also care about understanding mechanics,classes, learn from mistakes, and become better !

Current Guild Status

• We are Currently rebuilding, means that our numbers is not what it used to be ! We are a small guild atm, but this gives you the opportunity to get to know each other easier while we work on recruiting

we will work hard to make this guild great once more

• We' were always excited to give the opportunity to players who care about the guild to join the leadership, and work towards improving the [DD] with the rest of the team!

• Our Guild hall is maxed out, free for WvW use , Free Guild enhancement buffs , daily gathering to everyone !

• Always available to hear suggestions and eager to adjust or make changes if possible

• Our Guild Hall and Guild Level is Maxed out, Free bonuses for Everyone !

• Everyone is welcomed to join !

How To JoinYou can send and apply with an In-Game Mail to this dragon : Warpriestheo.9348Leave a message and apply on this post and an invitation will be send as soon as possible

2k7dveg.jpg

We are still Recruiting New people to join Social, Active, Friendly +Helpful Community!Join us and lets play together !To JoinYou can leave a message in this forum post and an invitation will be send as soon as possible!OrYou can send and apply with an In-Game Mail to : Warpriestheo.9348 | Niddalee.6712

For more information about our guild visit page 1 the Very first post on top, or scroll a bit up =)

Bumping after a nice chill and educating run with new players to Raiding Content, followed by successful full strike mission run with players that never done strikes before!We are welcoming everyone to our guild! We look mostly for active people who would like to join and take part in discussions and guild runs!We got drinks for everybooty!

Our discord server is open for anyone wants to be a member of our small community , yes you can just join chat with us, or even take part in our guild runs without being member of our guild in game ! No representing is required!

https://discord.gg/2XhCQzXkrUYou can also join discord and apply there :)

You can send and apply with an In-Game Mail to : Warpriestheo.9348 | Niddalee.6712

For more information about our guild visit page 1 the Very first post on top, or scroll a bit up :)