CC during Evade skills

sinsrock.1702

Hey all, not to sure if this is SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN or not, but its only been happening with the recent updates for me anyways, things like Rev s3 and staff 5, Thief spin to win, ranger smoke assault, "these are just things ive played" are being interrupted by Eles and other class CC skills, not sure why or how this is a thing when your literally Evading? is it a bug? or is this actually a thing now? the only class i can really see this being a thing that should happen would be DH spear of justice being that your already tethered but the others like Shocking aura i dont really understand,

@"sinsrock.1702" said:Hey all, not to sure if this is SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN or not, but its only been happening with the recent updates for me anyways, things like Rev s3 and staff 5, Thief spin to win, ranger smoke assault, "these are just things ive played" are being interrupted by Eles and other class CC skills, not sure why or how this is a thing when your literally Evading? is it a bug? or is this actually a thing now? the only class i can really see this being a thing that should happen would be DH spear of justice being that your already tethered but the others like Shocking aura i dont really understand,

some skills can CC you during evades.Mud slide, warding lines, tether, cage to name a few.you propably never played against it pre patch.

maybe you threw down pulsing aoe and were in melee range of a shocking aura. rev s3 and rang smoke assault will follow you even if you teleport 5k distance away, theyre retarded like that. certain other cc's like guard staff 5 and ele static field will cc you if you try to dodge through them. some cc you get rupted unless you have stab.

i guess i see why they are a thing to a certain point, but honestly with the lack of team stab stacking abilities vs how many unevadeable/unblockable CC's there are in the game does anyone else think they should be looked at ? i was in a match the other night with some friends we had 2 guards running the guard skill that pulses stab just to try to counter it and even with 2 guards using there abilities to keep stab up as long as possible we still got CCed to death by these abilities. idk if its just me now knowing how to counter it or what but if its just me NOT knowing how to counter it is there any pointers? would like to not hate this meta so much ahaha unblockable/undodgeable CC + every condi in the game is a fat rip xD pls help!

@Tayga.3192 said:Unevadable ccs are important for this game, it's on classes that especially need it. You can also jump over some of them without getting CCed.

my question for you then, im playing a Rev atm, 2 of my skills are absolutely useless which is fine whatever, but with the changes to rev recently i cant even get out of the static aura, i got CC locked for just about 3 seconds and had my Cd's reset 4-5 diff times even after burning all my stun breaks, in this kind of a scenario what should i be attempting to do? ive never really seen these kind of CC's before so this is quite new to me

@sinsrock.1702 said:my question for you then, im playing a Rev atm, 2 of my skills are absolutely useless which is fine whatever, but with the changes to rev recently i cant even get out of the static aura, i got CC locked for just about 3 seconds and had my Cd's reset 4-5 diff times even after burning all my stun breaks, in this kind of a scenario what should i be attempting to do? ive never really seen these kind of CC's before so this is quite new to me

You can just stop attacking when you see the shocking aura.