Less heavy armour legs that go down to the ankle!

If you find yourself one of the few that do like the invisible stompers, you'll hit a brick wall on what armour parts can you actually use without looking like a total plank.out of the 87 skins there is 1 usable skin that works well and 5 others that slightly 'work' but just look hideous.

Could future armour made for the heavy weight be designed to stop at the knee or higher. We already have clunky heavy armour, its time for a 'lighter' look.

many heavy armour parts have a horrible finish on the ankle where it 'jars' with a sharp angle, personally if i could have it my way, i would take back many of the leg parts up to the knee, where it is only fabric rather than plates (if this was done, the option for skins would increase a tenfold.)

I may have posted about this before, but I stand by what i posted before regarding armour to be added or changed that end higher on the leg.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:You want skirts?

Cause all I read is that you want skirts.

So you're going to get skirts.

You're welcome.

This.. i am open to as well! There just needs to be more heavy armour that shows more... leg. I'll try and get a shot of what I use currently, the legs havent changed since PoF, since there is nothing better currently for heavy.

1Q3wMeg.png

@Fueki.4753 said:I certainly would like the invisible shoes if that disgusting acquisition method and nightmarish drop rate weren't such a bird flipping towards players instead of a simple toggle like Head, shoulders and hands.The drop rate is horrible i must admit... ive tried and still try to this day to get one to drop, I paid for mine 2.9k gold a while back... which im glad i did! Rates need to go up for sure!

Invisible shoes should make your feet glow mist aura under it or something , right now there's no real difference to unequipping or breaking your boots.

There's probably a few other sets that satisfy your criteria, look on the wiki when it is back from maintenance for sets where the boots aren't knee high.

"Emperor's new clothes" scenario right now...

@"Infusion.7149" said:Invisible shoes should make your feet glow mist aura under it or something , right now there's no real difference to unequipping or breaking your boots.

There's probably a few other sets that satisfy your criteria, look on the wiki when it is back from maintenance for sets where the boots aren't knee high.

"Emperor's new clothes" scenario right now...

There is not really much of an option with the skins for the boots, the older skins, such as; Pit Fighter Skirt, Barbaric Legplates, Gladiator Legplates and the Grasping dead legguards just do not hold up to the later skins which have better textures and design. these are the other options you have to play with, everything else makes it look like you just forgot to put your boots on, which is a horrible look.

I have most of the heavy skins, due to mostly only playing the heavy class.

Or high res foot texture? UwU

could do with more varied armour in general!"all" of the sets from Path of Fire were so homogeneous.its like medium armour, if i want my char to look sexy there is pretty much only human T3 "Assassin" for the chest armour...kinda ties in to your heavy leg predicament, there are very few that aren't long long armours.

@Smoosh.2718 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:You want skirts?

Cause all I read is that you want skirts.

So you're going to get skirts.

You're welcome.

This.. i am open to as well! There just needs to be more heavy armour that shows more... leg. I'll try and get a shot of what I use currently, the legs havent changed since PoF, since there is nothing better currently for heavy.

1Q3wMeg.png

@Fueki.4753 said:I certainly would like the invisible shoes if that disgusting acquisition method and nightmarish drop rate weren't such a bird flipping towards players
instead of a simple toggle like Head, shoulders and hands
.The drop rate is horrible i must admit... ive tried and still try to this day to get one to drop, I paid for mine 2.9k gold a while back... which im glad i did! Rates need to go up for sure!Such prude bookahs. Legs, pfah. My Asura in heavy armor still have full frontal pecs on display.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Such prude bookahs. Legs, pfah. My Asura in heavy armor still have full frontal pecs on display.Are we sure the plural of bookah is bookahs?I always considered bookah to be both plural and singular.That aside, the "toe" issue is why my Engineer is wearing racial armour shoes.

I'm debating on how to respond to this, because it's as if you fail to realize what you're asking for already exists in game. Take a look at the sunspear outfit, the sunspear heavy armor, the gladiator armor, pit fighter. Like...consult the ge2 wardrobe. If you literally want no pants just get a skirt or just remove your legs. You'll have less stats but at least you'll have what you asked for.

@"Aridon.8362" said:I'm debating on how to respond to this, because it's as if you fail to realize what you're asking for already exists in game. Take a look at the sunspear outfit, the sunspear heavy armor, the gladiator armor, pit fighter. Like...consult the ge2 wardrobe. If you literally want no pants just get a skirt or just remove your legs. You'll have less stats but at least you'll have what you asked for.

Read the post again, i have mentioned those armours already. But their result is horrible due to the low res design. I'm not asking for a 'nude' pair of heavy leggings, im asking for more armour to end higher on the leg than being an 'ankle basher', with jarring looks. (See image below)P9U63iy.png%5B

The game needs more of a variety of armour skins, most of the skins are big thick and clunky, which do not work with many other items, such as the invisible boot skin.Even if they design more skins that end at the knee I'd be happy with that, which would be workable (also less clipping with some boots!).

Out of 87 skins 6 are usable but only 2 actually look good due to the details that were put on them from PoF, Gladiator and pit fighter suffer massivly from skin stretching when you are in combat or walking, noticeable due to the lower level of details on the armour.