xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Axl.8924" said:IF so why not make suggestions to improve rather than flat out gut?today he saysI did, reached plat 2 soloq with 80% winrate and quit the game becouse it was boring.yesterday it wasI had 90% winrate with necro, up to about 1520 ranking. you can try that. brainless easy.what will it be tomorrow ? gold 3 with 100% winrate ?nobody knows

I lied about plat 2, I ment plat 1 about 1570 untill I started playing mesmer again did not reach plat 2 with necro.I stared with 100% winrate first 8 games, then lost 1 for every couple of wins untill i got bored and quit, then came back to kitten aroud with mesmer and dropped to gold3/plat1If you think about it-> I did, reached plat 2 soloq with 80% winrate and quit the game becouse it was boring.and-> I had 90% winrate with necro, up to about 1520 ranking. you can try that. brainless easy.can both be true at the same time.I cant give you exact numbers becouse I was kitten around with scrapper and trust me I have no clue how it works.

Hey, we are in GW2, everybody know that the profession you play in sPvP isn't what decide your winrate. What decide your winrate is whether your teams and the opposite teams actually play the game and whether your teammates are competent.

The profession you play could be overpowered you wouldn't be able to cope with 1-2 afk players when your opponents' team is full. You had a winning streak on the necromancer, sure. You got lucky, nothing more.

But if you want to think that your carrying yourself 1v5 without teammate with a necromancer because the profession is "OP"... Well, you're free to believe what you want...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"Axl.8924" said:IF so why not make suggestions to improve rather than flat out gut?today he saysI did, reached plat 2 soloq with 80% winrate and quit the game becouse it was boring.yesterday it wasI had 90% winrate with necro, up to about 1520 ranking. you can try that. brainless easy.what will it be tomorrow ? gold 3 with 100% winrate ?nobody knows

I lied about plat 2, I ment plat 1 about 1570 untill I started playing mesmer again did not reach plat 2 with necro.I stared with 100% winrate first 8 games, then lost 1 for every couple of wins untill i got bored and quit, then came back to kitten aroud with mesmer and dropped to gold3/plat1If you think about it-> I did, reached plat 2 soloq with 80% winrate and quit the game becouse it was boring.and-> I had 90% winrate with necro, up to about 1520 ranking. you can try that. brainless easy.can both be true at the same time.I cant give you exact numbers becouse I was kitten around with scrapper and trust me I have no clue how it works.

Hey, we are in GW2, everybody know that the profession you play in sPvP isn't what decide your winrate. What decide your winrate is whether your teams and the opposite teams actually play the game and whether your teammates are competent.

The profession you play could be overpowered you wouldn't be able to cope with 1-2 afk players when your opponents' team is full. You had a winning streak on the necromancer, sure. You got lucky, nothing more.

But if you want to think that your carrying yourself 1v5 without teammate with a necromancer because the profession is "OP"... Well, you're free to believe what you want...

Its not hard to gauge how good/bad enemies/teammates are. And by approximation I can gauge how good/bad my class does against how good enemies.I dont believe in coincidence.I got almost plat 2 with huge winstreak, hardcarried some almost 1v2 games.But when I switched back to mesmer it felt like running naked. Fine 50-60 games isnt as much as needed to be 100% certain of exactly how good something is.But by playing necro and then going to mesmer the difference was night and day.

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:

Its not hard to gauge how good/bad enemies/teammates are. And by approximation I can gauge how good/bad my class does against how good enemies.I dont believe in coincidence.I got almost plat 2 with huge winstreak, hardcarried some almost 1v2 games.But when I switched back to mesmer it felt like running naked. Fine 50-60 games isnt as much as needed to be 100% certain of exactly how good something is.But by playing necro and then going to mesmer the difference was night and day.

Granted that the 2 profession have diametrally opposite gameplay, it's obvious that it would be night and day. Excuse me to say it but the necromancer gameplay is slow and easy to catch while the mesmer's is nervous and elusive. You don't have any objective ground on which you can truly compare the 2 professions.

You are just basing yourself on your "feeling" with an additional deep bias for the mesmer and saying: "Necromancer need to be nerfed!".Now I personally agree that the mesmer's e-specs "trade-off" are all over the place and inappropriate but, you could probably spend your time better than trying to have other professions suffer the same nonsense than your favourite profession.

And no, you don't "hardcarry" game, other players are there to play with you and do their part! Don't overestimate your personal impact, it's not an healthy mindset to be in. Doing this just make you look full of yourself which shade your credibility when you come on the forum pleading for nerfs on whatever is not your bias and buff on whatever is your bias.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:

Granted that the 2 profession have diametrally opposite gameplay, it's obvious that it would be night and day. Excuse me to say it but the necromancer gameplay is slow and easy to catch while the mesmer's is nervous and elusive. You don't have any objective ground on which you can truly compare the 2 professions.

You are just basing yourself on your "feeling" with an additional deep bias for the mesmer and saying: "Necromancer need to be nerfed!".Now I personally agree that the mesmer's e-specs "trade-off" are all over the place and inappropriate but, you could probably spend your time better than trying to have other professions suffer the same nonsense than your favourite profession.

And no, you don't "hardcarry" game, other players are there to play with you and do their part! Don't overestimate your personal impact, it's not an healthy mindset to be in. Doing this just make you look full of yourself which shade your credibility when you come on the forum pleading for nerfs on whatever is not your bias and buff on whatever is your bias.

good deep thinking mate.rolling with 80% winrate, winning games by rezing teammate 3+ times or outliving 1v2 untill mechanic wins me the game is not hard carry?I agree that mesmer has very different playstyle then necro but after playing mes for several months one would think that I would be better at mes no?and not on necro that I picked up and played 50 games.Necro is just low effort high reward RN, overtuned numbers with shit mechanic.no more no less.

Gw2 meta. Tank necro that can regain and pop shroud keeping themselves almost in need of two opponent to down them. Burn guards/fb that literally can stand in one place and spam there burst to the point 25k hp means nothing and nor does clears. Condi rev is basically the same lmao this is literally thee most braindead meta I've seen in 5 yrs. good job cal and team ur massive patch and follow ups did wonders.