Error Code - 42:0:9001:4457:101 and error code: 7:11:3:191:101

Need help with reference to the above error.

Happen since the recent (WvW reset)the problem1) long loading2) sometime I know the game is loaded because I hear sound of other players in the lobby, but the loading screen was not removed from my screen3) once loaded, box pop up with the error code with link to Support.4) Some of the time only Team chat is not usable in WvW5) Most time can use Map Chat6) Skill Lag7) constantly gets kick off the the game with another error code: 7:11:3:191:1018) sometime, the whole map is empty, no npc only other players, IE: when try to flip camp, the camp is empty.9) sometime i though i am already in smc, but i am actually still in my keep. - rubber banding.10) everytime switch map, the Error code will pop up.11) tested PvP, stuck in battle, and then had to terminate the game12) Guild Chat is the most lag channel.13) Friend is saying i am show to be online and offline in the chat channel (system messages) when I am in actual, talking in map chat in WvW.14) uninstalled the game 2 days ago 26 March 202015) tried to download the installer and the time to download it spike from few minutes to 83 days , but mostly stuck at 28 days.16) copied the back up into hard drive. work but only during server time around 12 am for a few hours and then it went back to error 42, error 7, error 3032 and error 4817) deleted the game again, used cccleaner.18) copied the back up into hard drive once more, I am log in now, going to see if this last.19) i edited this post 8:45am during which time I can log in just fine, it is now 11:58am - Error 42 re appeared.

1) I have done all the suggested troubleshooting that I can find online.
2) including submitting a ticket.

please, its 3 more weeks movement control, this is very annoying.

now i am getting kick off and receiving this Code 3032 1002 3 3119 101

I'm having the same issue like both of you.I thought that my GW2 wasn't properly install (I copied to whole GW2 file before reformatting, for the sake of saving time) and having such issue of code 42.Tried to reinstall the application, it issue still remained the same until present.I also did whatever solutions that I can find online however it is not working.

What's seems to be the root cause of code 42.

@"SoHotMelody.5846" said:What's seems to be the root cause of code 42.

42 means you don't have a stable connection to the servers (wasn't able to connect / keep the connection).

You were previously encountering slow download speeds for Gw2Setup - note it's hosted on the same servers. There could be general packet loss somewhere between you and them, or it could be due to covid, its strain on networks and how some are limiting bandwidth. You could try launching with the "-clientport 443" option, but your best bet is using a VPN in an attempt to be routed through a different network.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"SoHotMelody.5846" said:What's seems to be the root cause of code 42.

42 means you don't have a stable connection to the servers (wasn't able to connect / keep the connection).

You were previously encountering slow download speeds for Gw2Setup - note it's hosted on the same servers. There could be general packet loss somewhere between you and them, or it could be due to covid, its strain on networks and how some are limiting bandwidth. You could try launching with the "-clientport 443" option, but your best bet is using a VPN in an attempt to be routed through a different network.

To launch, i will need to create a new shortcut of the launch, head to properties, at the target line to add -clientport 443?

@"Smoothicus.7381" said:tried all of the options i could find online to fix this tried at least 5 times today to finish one quest as it gets to the end of the quest the game crashes

If you are having Storyline disconnections you can try:Using a VPNMinimizing cut-scenesContinuously moving the character or spamming a skillChange the Option 'Streaming'Other workarounds found in the Dev-posted thread, "Storyline Disconnects"

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

constantly gets kick off the the game with another error code: 7:11:3:191:101I've got an ongoing ticket open with Arenanet about this as been having a lot of issues with this happening during Story Instances myself (which I've read is not an isolated or new issue). One thing I did note the other day (and have reported) is that I'm UK based and on an EU server. Openworld, I'm always connected to an IP that points at the EU datacenter in Germany, but for story instances I've noted that half the time I can be connected to an IP address pointing to the US datacenter, and it's usually in those cases that I have this problem. Could be coincidence or part of the design of the systems, but worth checking what IP your getting connected to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before they closed my ticket automatically I was told to adjust the option for streaming and see if that made a difference. This appears to have had a positive impact as I haven't been kicked out of a story instance since. Granted, on occasion it takes a little longer to load in all models (especially in busy areas like cities) but we're only talking a couple of seconds difference.

Still had the odd game disconnect but nowhere near to the level I was having previously.

• 1 month later...

Same error code 42:0:9001:4457:101 problem with me, the game is really unplayable. Can't even access Black Lion. Anet lost its sales! I've done almost all troubleshooting I could think of. Anet Support suggested to remove Malwarebytes. I've done more like running GW2 only and had game exceptions for firewall/anti-malware, disabling/exiting web anti-virus apps, full uninstallation using ESET for Malwarebytes or any security, turn-off real-time protection of windows defender, allow an app thru-firewall, even turning-off & disabling firewall completely. Sadly, nothing works. Guess what? it has gotten worse now. I can't really play... I had no issues with other multiplayer games & my latency is normal. This network issue happens randomly.

• 2 years later...