Siren's Landing Storyteller Issues

Hello everyone, no one in the map seemed to be helping, so I figured I'd ask here.

I'm trying to finish up the Storyteller: Melandru, Storyteller: Lyssa, and Storyteller: Abaddon achievements, but when I go to pick up the tablets (numbers 6, 1, and 1 respectively), they say, "The writing on this tablet is indecipherable. It seems to move and twist, making it impossible to read."

Could anyone give some insight into how/why this is occurring and what I could do to finish the achievements?

@"notop.9612" said:Hello everyone, no one in the map seemed to be helping, so I figured I'd ask here.

I'm trying to finish up the Storyteller: Melandru, Storyteller: Lyssa, and Storyteller: Abaddon achievements, but when I go to pick up the tablets (numbers 6, 1, and 1 respectively), they say, "The writing on this tablet is indecipherable. It seems to move and twist, making it impossible to read."

Could anyone give some insight into how/why this is occurring and what I could do to finish the achievements?

No, sorry. I'd look on the wiki but it's temporarily shut down. Sorry that I couldn't help.

I'm not sure about the other ones, but the Abaddon collection can only be done if all others are completed. As to why the others are like that, I have no idea, this is a long time ago for me... I'm not saying you made a mistake but are you sure that the three tablets you tried are not ALL from the Abaddon book?

@Drizzt.1796 said:No, sorry. I'd look on the wiki but it's temporarily shut down. Sorry that I couldn't help.

For me, it has been available for hours now. Albeit, it's a bit buggy but nothing major. I hope you weren't going for sarcasm...

Absolutely sure. I followed the wiki to a T. The final Melandru tablet, right next to Dwayna's 1st, was the only one from her section I couldn't get. I did grab Dwayna's 1st tablet before grabbing hers, but I don't think they have to be done in any order, as I grabbed Grenth's 5th before his others and the rest of his tablets after I had finished other gods' tablets.

As far as I remember, there is a hidden levelup-system with the tablets. As you learn to decode/decypher the texts. That means the more you find and read, the more you can read. When I did the collections on my own account and a few weeks ago with a friend, we basically went through the tablet locations a few times. Picked up the ones which were read-able and postponed the others. On the second round, some of the tablets were readable then. But if I remember correctly, we needed to revisit some tablets 2-3 times until we were able to complete the collection.

It is an interesting system, but some players struggle to figure out the repetitive cycling through the tablets. Sorry. If you find a tablet you cannot read, move on to the next and re-visit this one later.