How you can fit in playable quaggans!!

So since we will be exploring the deep sea and Cantha for the new expansion, how about making the quaggan a playable race. You don't need to start from scratch but continue on from the expansion. So basically if you want to play as a quaggan buy the expansion. Why not make old armor skins unuseable on the quaggan and make cultural armour just for quaggans. Imagine a quaggan teef with charrzooka or a quaggan warrior with eternity, magnificient is the only word that comes to my mind.Anyway thank you for taking my idea into consideration. Quaggan out.

@coso.9173 said:Quaggans? Really? Don't we already have a small funny weird race?

Well people are asking for tengus and they are just another humanoid race. That's 3 humanoids in total, only thing slightly compareable to a quaggan is asura, how is that fair???Also small and funny, I guess you are someone who makes default faced asuras, hmph.

@asterix.9614 said:

@coso.9173 said:Quaggans? Really? Don't we already have a small funny weird race?

Well people are asking for tengus and they are just another humanoid race. That's 3 humanoids in total, only thing slightly compareable to a quaggan is asura, how is that fair???Also small and funny, I guess you are someone who makes default faced asuras, hmph.

i don't make asuras at all XD i have 1 char, a human. i don't consider tengus very humanoid anyway, and also have 0 interest in them too.

@asterix.9614 said:

Tengu are shaped like Charr but with bird parts, so I don't really see how they could be considered humanoid. I'd totally be up for making a Quaggan character though if they were playable. Problem is getting all the armor and stuff to fit a creature that round would probably make even the Charrs' stretching and clipping issues look like nothing.

• 5 months later...

Please don't, I'd rather have story turning all of them evul so I can just murder Quags all day - that's how much I hate 'em!Make Skritt playable instead!

@Dawdler.8521 said:I see no further instructions on how to properly carve open quaggans and delicately empty their internals so that one can fit in them.

Please advice.

This seems a reasonable compromise...

@"Goettel.4389" said:Please don't, I'd rather have story turning all of them evul so I can just murder Quags all day - that's how much I hate 'em!

You, my friend, are my hero.

I want to slaughter them by the thousands. And I want a "Quaggan killer" achievement like we have with bandits etc.

@DeanBB.4268 said:

@"Goettel.4389" said:

I want to slaughter them by the thousands. And I want a "Quaggan killer" achievement like we have with bandits etc.

"Killer Whale Killer" title?

Count me in!

Heck, If there was a raid wing where you could kill those disgusting fishheads, I would start raiding just for that (do you hear that, Anet?).

@Goettel.4389 said:Please don't, I'd rather have story turning all of them evul so I can just murder Quags all day - that's how much I hate 'em!Make Skritt playable instead!

@Dawdler.8521 said:I see no further instructions on how to properly carve open quaggans and delicately empty their internals so that one can fit in them.

Please advice.

This seems a reasonable compromise...

profile pic checks out

On the subject of playable Skritt. Each skritt player would in actuality control a group of 5 skritts just so they know by which end to hold a sword and what to do with it. When you lose 20% of your health, a skritt goes down along with one of your skills and so on until all are downed. ;)

@Harak.8397 said:On the subject of playable Skritt. Each skritt player would in actuality control a group of 5 skritts just so they know by which end to hold a sword and what to do with it. When you lose 20% of your health, a skritt goes down along with one of your skills and so on until all are downed. ;)

make it into a pseudo-RTS 1 skritt for example corresponds to weapon skill 1 and utility 6, the other skritt is ws2 and u7, and so on, as for the order and who is assigned to who just let the skritts decide upon it.