Proposed Achievement/Title for collecting dyes

I've always thought that dyes have been an interesting aspect of GW2, giving players a lot of different options for coloring their characters. However, compared to weapon and armor skins, there are no achievements or titles for collecting them. Given that the majority of them are acquired through random chance, collecting all of them would certainly be an achievement in my mind. Especially since other than cosmetic choices and selling on the TP they hold no value. This would give players another incentive to unlock them, adding to their achievement points and a unique title like "Dye Hard Collector" or something like that.

They could make an achievement for collecting all the core dyes (I propose 10 AP's) and then individual collections for all the specialty sets (maybe 3 AP's, like Black Lion weapon skin collections.) Not to mention that giving incentives to collect the more expensive dyes might drive the prices up a bit, which I have no arguments against...

On the other hand:

@Rezalkia.4687 said:...other than cosmetic choices and selling on the TP they hold no value.That's pretty much their purpose and value. And it's actually fine like that.

fair enough. it just seemed to me like a prime candidate for a collections achievement. I don't expect anything to change with them, and i agree with you that they're fine the way they are. they're a good way to earn money if you already have them. i appreciate all the input, especially for my first post :)

Collecting dye sets with titles related to those dyes (and maybe 1AP or so) might be nice.

For instance, get all the core dyes and maybe you get the title 'Colorful' or 'The Full Spectrum'.Get all the Celebratory dyes? 'Wahoo!'Flame dyes? 'On Fire'Toxic? 'Poisonous'Lion's Arch? 'Painting the Town'

Stuff like this isn't necessary, per se, but it enriches existing content. I think that's a good thing. Even if there were no titles, but just a handful of AP to be earned, I'd like that.