World Linking 3/27/2020

Cal Cohen.2358

• ArenaNet Staff

Here are the worlds for EU:

• Augury Rock (FR), Arborstone (FR)
  • Baruch Bay (SP)
  • Desolation (EN)
  • Drakkar Lake (DE), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
  • Dzagonur (DE), Blacktide (EN)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Kodash (DE)
  • Gandara (EN), Vabbi (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)
  • Jade Sea (FR), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Piken Square (EN)
  • Riverside (DE), Aurora Glade (EN)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Underworld (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Ring of Fire (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Eredon Terrace
  • Blackgate, Isle of Janthir
  • Borlis Pass, Crystal Desert
  • Dragonbrand, Darkhaven
  • Fort Aspenwood, Ehmry Bay
  • Henge of Denravi, Yak's Bend
  • Jade Quarry, Devona's Rest
  • Maguuma, Kaineng
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Gate of Madness
  • Sea of Sorrows, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Stormbluff Isle, Ferguson's Crossing
  • Tarnished Coast, Sanctum of Rall

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astonishing, and disappointing on why tier 5 is back again. No guildies that can come along on Piken. So when can the big stand alone servers go open again? Can we have a answer on the servers status, recently we experience a lot more lagg in WvW and i suspect that it is everywhere

So 5 tiers instead of 4 again, this won't fix anything kittens will still lagg badly in prime and in offpeek hours the imbalance will be bigger again and maps deader again.If lagg has to be adressed be radical and lower map caps, remove boons from wvwvw like retal, alacrity, might, resistance or things like superspeed and change protection to 20% or something and call it a day, this woulda been a better solution then just changing damage coefficients.

@Lordship.7108 said:Astonishing, and disappointing on why tier 5 is back again. No guildies that can come along on Piken. So when can the big stand alone servers go open again? Can we have a answer on the servers status, recently we experience a lot more lagg in WvW and i suspect that it is everywhere

You weren't full. Same ol piken complaint. Our guildies can't come to link because everytime you get a link you stack Piken and link and play in t1/t2

Hmm... 41 of the past 57 weeks SoR has been linked with a T4-sometimes-T3 server. Hats off to FA, were it not for them we'd never know what any other tier is like in more than a year.

Maybe... just maybe... consider shaking things up a little more next time? Especially since TC and SoR were recently linked during the 3-month hiatus during winter holidays.

@Cael.3960 said:Hmm... 41 of the past 57 weeks SoR has been linked with a T4-sometimes-T3 server. Hats off to FA, were it not for them we'd never know what any other tier is like in more than a year.

Maybe... just maybe... consider shaking things up a little more next time? Especially since TC and SoR were recently linked during the 3-month hiatus during winter holidays.

It's a major problem. I feel like they chose 3/4 that will be t1/t2 links and 3/4 will be t3/t4 right off the bat. For ex AR is stronger then NSP and ET is stronger then GoM so AR/ET link will be up T1 and T2 area where NSP/Gom will drop to T3/T4. Now all this can be undone with a bandwagon but they should work at make 12 even host/links not hey NSP you hit the lottery last wk with BP now back to the basement with you as I'm sure you notice as you mention SoR circumstances

Seriously disappointed that AR is linked yet again with ET. Super thicc NA for us again where there's not enough content to go around for everyone.Who even makes these links? No one should ever be linked with the same server 2x in a row. Guess I'll cut back on my play time for ANOTHER 2 months.

I would guess that EU returning to 5 Tiers again is mainly due to more players playing again with the quarantines all over the place.Overall I'd really wish for a monthly relink instead of bi-monthly and a return to 4 Tiers once the player numbers drop again, when the crisis passes and the weather gets better.

@Syrus.2174 said:I would guess that EU returning to 5 Tiers again is mainly due to more players playing again with the quarantines all over the place.Overall I'd really wish for a monthly relink instead of bi-monthly and a return to 4 Tiers once the player numbers drop again, when the crisis passes and the weather gets better.

What more players? Let be serious... there's no new players! lol

@V Winter.5371 said:

AR/ET link will be up T1 and T2 area where NSP/Gom will drop to T3/T4..

Nah, GoM's a strong link, while their fight quality may be worse than AR, NSP/GoM is a T1 combo, AR will probably still be T2/T3 (they're actively avoiding Indo).

I mean well see. Yeah AR could tank a bit to stay outta t1 but GoM is all havok guilds who jump solos as far as I remember. NSP got a bump in hours from being in T1 but no way we stay any where near T1 but hey hopefully you are right