Healing power and condition damage stats should not exist together

Simply that, the damage caused by the conditions only requires a single stat to be boosted, unlike the power that depends on 3 (and good luck with the critics), with this you could put a stop to the tank/condi/sustain builds without nerfing their damage or direct resistance (fb, condi druid, revenant mallyx (i play this), and mirage), it doesn't bother me that they can be take toughness, but also seeing that the aforementioned classes have general damage reducers it's disgusting to see how they go from having 45% health to 90% life while doing insane damage, unlike a healing power that hits you with a paper sword.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:this isn't that much of a problem anymore since the removal of settler amulet a long time ago. healing coefficients were nerfed along with power with recent patch so for the most part its in check. are there any particular builds you are thinking about?

FB, Condi Rev, Necro.

They got hot fixed, but it's still not enough. FB/Rev/Nec were still dominating PvP scene, in both 2v2 and 5v5. They are still overtuned, having both great sustain and high damage.

@Sunshine.5014 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:this isn't that much of a problem anymore since the removal of settler amulet a long time ago. healing coefficients were nerfed along with power with recent patch so for the most part its in check. are there any particular builds you are thinking about?

FB, Condi Rev, Necro.

They got hot fixed, but it's still not enough. FB/Rev/Nec were still dominating PvP scene, in both 2v2 and 5v5. They are still overtuned, having both great sustain and high damage.

hotfix implies that something got fixed lol, I always found it to be misleading expecially here.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

FB, Condi Rev, Necro.

hotfix implies that something got fixed lol, I always found it to be misleading expecially here.

Sure,I could have picked a different word :). The fact remains that they are still overtuned, even after the patch.

@Sunshine.5014 said:

FB, Condi Rev, Necro.

only fb uses healing power. the symbolbrand variant everyone complains about doesn't even use condi damage but mender amulet. there is sage fb tho but that is less common. this isn't the thread to complain about fotm builds.

The meta condi builds function just fine with a Carrion amulet. Sage amulet works as an alternative if your comp is not running a support, but it is not a necessary swap.

I doubt removing this amulet would have much affect on the meta, if at all. It would only serve to nerf weaker builds that actually rely on it. (Condi Druid for example).

@Nekromalistik.7045 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:i wonder how hard removing sage right now would hit these meta, i think of all classes the elementalist would be affect the most while the ones really overperforming right now would move to carrion with little to no losses

Everyone would lose the same, I don't understand why always victimize the elementalist

Different classes survive differently.Different classes have different healing power scaling.I dont see any healing power mirages thats for sure lol.

Neither Necro or Rev use healing power (the coeficients from their healing skills and traits are just crap). Again, people asked to dull the physical damage burst, making a lot of power builds really, really bad, so is no surprise that players are embracing the advantages of conditions. You got what you deserved...

@Nekromalistik.7045 said:Simply that, the damage caused by the conditions only requires a single stat to be boosted, unlike the power that depends on 3 (and good luck with the critics), with this you could put a stop to the tank/condi/sustain builds without nerfing their damage or direct resistance (fb, condi druid, revenant mallyx (i play this), and mirage), it doesn't bother me that they can be take toughness, but also seeing that the aforementioned classes have general damage reducers it's disgusting to see how they go from having 45% health to 90% life while doing insane damage, unlike a healing power that hits you with a paper sword.

I feel like I am missing something here, but I don't really see most of these builds actually using condi/healing amulets? I mean, mirage with healing power? Since when is that a thing? Aren't firebrands mostly using power-based Mender's stats? Aren't core necro and condi mallyx running carrion? The only builds I can think of routinely pairing healing with condi are condi druids and weavers, but I don't think either of those builds are even meta. So how exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that condi/healing is the culprit here?

Are we even playing the same game?

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@Nekromalistik.7045 said:Simply that, the damage caused by the conditions only requires a single stat to be boosted, unlike the power that depends on 3 (and good luck with the critics), with this you could put a stop to the tank/condi/sustain builds without nerfing their damage or direct resistance (fb, condi druid, revenant mallyx (i play this), and mirage), it doesn't bother me that they can be take toughness, but also seeing that the aforementioned classes have general damage reducers it's disgusting to see how they go from having 45% health to 90% life while doing insane damage, unlike a healing power that hits you with a paper sword.

I feel like I am missing something here, but I don't really see most of these builds actually using condi/healing amulets? I mean, mirage with healing power? Since when is that a thing? Aren't firebrands mostly using power-based Mender's stats? Aren't core necro and condi mallyx running carrion? The only builds I can think of routinely pairing healing with condi are condi druids and weavers, but I don't think either of those builds are even meta. So how exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that condi/healing is the culprit here?

Are we even playing the same game?

Rev can use sages because a lot of our traits do passive healing and we can give ourselves plenty of regeneration and the shield heals for a considerable amount more compared to carrion.

Typically I find sages a death sentence if they're running berserker because of the less health. But if they're not running power, it works well against pressure against you because you can be more aggressive and survive longer (which can let you do more damage than carrion).

More Revenant complains in this thread, I step in and say, y'all playing Condition Herald and complaining about Sage, do you see the conflict here?

Makes no sense to complain about something that wouldn't make a difference even players actually tried to benefit from it. Nobody keeps their Facet up, nobody tries to Empower Misery with as many conditions on them, what does it matter. It'll always be Infuse Light with the least difficult way to pack up damage that will restore health. Sage has nothing to do with it.

@Shao.7236 said:More Revenant complains in this thread, I step in and say, y'all playing Condition Herald and complaining about Sage, do you see the conflict here?

Makes no sense to complain about something that wouldn't make a difference even players actually tried to benefit from it. Nobody keeps their Facet up, nobody tries to Empower Misery with as many conditions on them, what does it matter. It'll always be Infuse Light with the least difficult way to pack up damage that will restore health. Sage has nothing to do with it.

It just depends, if you're going against a power centered team and they're relatively high on the ladder, they're not going to just full heal you. They become much more aware of it the higher your rating is and it becomes less useful.

If it's a condition team, yeah it's easy because you can't just turn off conditions.

I actually do keep my facet up when I need to have a lot more sustain (i.e 2v1 while waiting for backup) when running sages because the regeneration heals for a lot more