Not sure to swap are not.

@Hannabil.9145 said:some wear in my Travles I picked up a Bagh Nakh. I am not sure if I should change it out with the red ring of death?

any help will be appreciated.. Thanks.

It's not a major difference. Bagh Nakh just gives you 18 vitality carved straight from your precision score. So, basically it's a negligible gain in health in exchange for a negligible loss in crit rate. If it were me, I'd stick with the red ring for purity of purpose OR get a marauder set if you really want berserker-lite with a significant increase in health to go along with it!

@Hannabil.9145 said:some wear in my Travles I picked up a Bagh Nakh. I am not sure if I should change it out with the red ring of death?

any help will be appreciated.. Thanks.

Keep the red ring of death on. The red ring is berserker stats, Bagh knack or whatever it's called is a stat named berserker/valkyrie. The zerk/valk trinkets have become inefficient due to the release of marauder stats.

My suggestion is stay with the zerker ring for now and if you find yourself needing slightly more survivability, look to getting a marauder stats accessories instead.

note that berserker+valkyrie stat combo can only be found on ascended trinkets. This can be seen as a bonus if the below criteria can be met.

If you can max out crit chance with other ways, berserker+valkyrie is better than pure berserker. Note Fury boon grants +20% crit chance. Some classes may have fury uptime 100% and other ways to boost precision and crit chance besides gear. So the loss of precision from gear wouldn't impact your damage.