Recruitment closed

ghostlie.4823

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm interested in your guild but had a couple of questions.

1) Does server matter? I'm on Piken Square as I used to be a role player (way back when), I don't think I have time to rp anymore and I haven't seen much of a community anyway so I'm looking for a general guild.2) How big are you guys? I'd prefer a group where you can know people as individuals, I know some guilds can have up to 500 people.3) I have discord but haven't used it for much. What do you guys use it for?

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back ?

@Wyrde.6427 said:Hi, I'm interested in your guild but had a couple of questions.

1) Does server matter? I'm on Piken Square as I used to be a role player (way back when), I don't think I have time to rp anymore and I haven't seen much of a community anyway so I'm looking for a general guild.2) How big are you guys? I'd prefer a group where you can know people as individuals, I know some guilds can have up to 500 people.3) I have discord but haven't used it for much. What do you guys use it for?

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back ?

1. Server doesn't matter
  2. This is answered in my original post :)
  3. We use discord for text and voice chat every day, and for organising events and announcements. If you dont log into discord you will miss out on a lot

• 6 months later...