What had changed - necro

SlitheSlivier.1908

I haven't played in 1-2 years but since im stuck at home for a while, i just reinstalled the game. In general, how has the necro changed? What are the (more) viable builds for pvp and wvw? What weapons/skills/traits have been buffed nerfed?

Ive been going through patch notes but it's hard to put it all together in my head. I stopped playing before mounts were a thing.

When i stopped playing, i was playing a MM (i liked it and worked well even if it wasn't the best) along with i believe axe and focus tip stack invulnerability. How have these related skills changed?

@SlitheSlivier.1908 said:What was with all these damage multiplier reductions i think in a Feb update?

This was ANet trying to make fight last longer in sPvP/WvW. (It pleased some players and displeased other. Some players even still don't understand that it wasn't meant to eradicate totally the possibility of bursting, just lengthen the duration of the fight. Which lead said player to complain when they take relatively high damage.)