floating balls eveywhere

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:I think the new legendary trinket balls could be reduced slightly in size since they hover over the character and obscure the area around them. But watch the trinkets be forgotten and largely unpursued if it can't be flaunted when an option is made to entirely disable them. Same goes for infusions and legendary weapons, which will tumble in value if an option is ever made to disable their effects. I argue that the problem isn't most of the trinkets and infusions themselves, it's that some people go so far as to equip tens of them at a time. And those are rare and extreme examples.

You want to show them off go for it, but the rest of us shouldnt have to see them. It isnt some stunning achievement of skill that makes over players say Wow. An option to disable others floating balls and visuals allows those that want to display them to do so and those that dont want to see the effects to not see them. You wouldnt even know who has the option on or off.

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:

@Antycypator.9874 said:We have an option to
disable all unique sounds from other players
, but it’s time to give us another option — to turn off unique and legendary visual effects because it’s seriously hurting my eyes.Well, but even this option isn’t up to date. Even though it overwrites all glider sounds, it doesn’t work on mounts. So, you have to hear all those annoying distortions. :dizzy:

But yes, even the Standard Models can’t help any more. This game needs an option to deactivate
all
extra visual effects, which aren’t from skills. Optionally—like the sound options—for other characters and/or just your character.Maybe they should also update the Standard Models for the competitive modes to make players use standard gliders and mounts, which also use team colours.

On the other hand, I’m always surprised, people actually dress their characters like a light pillar. It doesn’t look good. :s

Take a step further, in pve if an allies skill isnt a heal or a combo field i dont need to see it, so, give me an option to disable all the offensive skills of others as well.

@Vrath.1754 said:

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:I think the new legendary trinket balls could be reduced slightly in size since they hover
over
the character and obscure the area around them. But watch the trinkets be forgotten and largely unpursued if it can't be flaunted when an option is made to entirely disable them. Same goes for infusions and legendary weapons, which will tumble in value if an option is ever made to disable their effects. I argue that the problem isn't most of the trinkets and infusions themselves, it's that some people go so far as to equip tens of them at a time. And those are rare and extreme examples.

You want to show them off go for it, but the rest of us shouldnt have to see them. It isnt some stunning achievement of skill that makes over players say Wow. An option to disable others floating balls and visuals allows those that want to display them to do so and those that dont want to see the effects to not see them. You wouldnt even know who has the option on or off.

To go along with this, it would help performance A LOT too so that way, We don't need to see the hideous infusion combinations that just make me want to puke. (There are some tasteful ones out there.. but they normally aren't over the top.)

• 2 years later...
On 3/25/2020 at 10:33 PM, dkzbabe.1804 said:

A simple toggle for every effect you have on your character and make it either on or off.

AND THAT IS WHAT WE NEED YES!

On 3/26/2020 at 2:40 AM, Arcaniaxs.4519 said:

Lol in fractals i see balls all over everyones head and leggy fractal back piece on everyone. I play with lowest quality so i only see those and its like everyone are exactly the same... btw those balls are pretty annoying. Make a button to toggle them off plz

On 3/26/2020 at 1:59 PM, Frostfang.5109 said:

Checkbox to hide others balls.....

Let me turn them off please.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1