Are there any good mesmer pvp builds?

MVBennett.6875

@"Belze Intilie.8436" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAYtrlVwSYXMFGKW2P9pdA-z5YfGRqCyUK44Bfor conquesthttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiABw+trlVwSYYMF2IW2P3pcA-z5YfGRKCyUI44Bfor 2v2sometimes blind on F2 sometimes reflect, depends on enemy-comp

what the heck is this conquest build?de without ih? lol.dueling is overnerfed, take illusions instead, torch instead of pistol for more damage.staff is a dead weapon honestly, 0 damage, 0 cc and shit boons, entire weapon set thats worth as much as 1,5 utility.if you really wanna go core I would try scepter/pistol + sword/torch. switch duel with illu and mb chaos with domination?I would still go mirage over core, axe as a weapon can sometimes deal damage, and sometimes dealing damage is better then never dealing damage, so its a must have :D

Thanks Leonidrex. But i'll stick to the build i posted. Like i said, its not the best build for everyone, but good enough to take me into Top100 (Platin2) today. Ofc its possible I just got carried by MM the last 50-60 Matches :). Just curios, did u tried it or are you just theorycraft?Btw im dealing some dmg, I play it as a Sidenoder and won vs most classes. It only lacks If my enemy gets +1 by Thief.... Like in the good old days. Cheers

@Belze Intilie.8436 said:Thanks Leonidrex. But i'll stick to the build i posted. Like i said, its not the best build for everyone, but good enough to take me into Top100 (Platin2) today. Ofc its possible I just got carried by MM the last 50-60 Matches :). Just curios, did u tried it or are you just theorycraft?Btw im dealing some dmg, I play it as a Sidenoder and won vs most classes. It only lacks If my enemy gets +1 by Thief.... Like in the good old days. Cheers

I tried running similar builds before and after nerfs, and I can not deal with how shit the damage is.All this build does in my eyes is bunkers down a node and thats it, but honestly any good player no matter the build should bend you over on sides, if not kill you then force decaps due to signet invulns/F4 invulns.Its like post nerf chrono bunker, its kind of annoying it kind of works but if you fight opponent that is as good as you, you auto lose becouse you get decapped for free.