Unable to log in, error code 3023:1012:6:350

@elRitmo.7869 oh really? That is odd indeed. I am wondering why some of our cases are more complicated or harder to work out than others. I barely have 10k achievement, and don't have much going on beside wvw. It's been about... 60hr? I don't mind it taking little longer, it is weekend after all with this virus around, I'm sure they are busy too. The part that gives me anxiety is that we haven't heard anything back from anet, and not knowing if my account will ever come back XD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is ANET going to do for people's accounts being held hostage for seemingly no reason? It also seems like resolution to this will be delayed due to social distancing and work from home orders that they've implemented. Pretty insane that they would lock up so many accounts without so much as an explanation or an official statement.

Alright everyone, after 3 days, I finally got a response and access to my account again. It's the same thing a few other people have said. My account was "caught in an annual security review" I'm still baffled by the handling of this. The process feels disorganized and chaotic.

I have access to my main account back. Same response as the others that were posted. I sent them an email reply detailing my concerns, but I won't share more as I requested them to give a full and proper explanation and apology before escalating this on the community.

Just now getting access back to my account after almost 4 days without a word. Same story as everyone else with the security check. Although I was unable to post, I have been with you all here, in spirit. I hope everyone else get their accounts back asap. To be honest, I would like more of an explanation, myself. Something seems off.

I briefly regained access to my account:

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. We apologize for the wait as we have had a spike in our incoming tickets recently.

This account was blocked in error, I have removed said block and you should be able to freely login now.Regards,GM Sparkle HeartGuild Wars 2 Support Team

After about 40 minutes, I was banned for 3 days for "Inappropriate Behavior." I barely had enough time to get my home instance and fractal CMs done let alone anything that could have gotten me banned.

The most recent reply was:

Thank you for getting back to us, I was just about to message you. We need to investigate the issue just a little more to ensure this account was not compromised. My sincere apologies for my mistake earlier as I was addressing the wrong account. We are actively working on this to resolve for you as quicky as possible and will get back to you as soon as we complete the investigation.Regards,GM Sparkle HeartGuild Wars 2 Support Team

I guess they are confused because I submitted the ticket on an alt account (I could not login to the website from my main which was giving me the same error). This just keeps getting more bizarre and frustrating.

@"Outstanding Quality.4215" said:I briefly regained access to my account:

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. We apologize for the wait as we have had a spike in our incoming tickets recently.

This account was blocked in error, I have removed said block and you should be able to freely login now.Regards,GM Sparkle HeartGuild Wars 2 Support Team

After about 40 minutes, I was banned for 3 days for "Inappropriate Behavior." I barely had enough time to get my home instance and fractal CMs done let alone anything that could have gotten me banned.

The most recent reply was:

Thank you for getting back to us, I was just about to message you. We need to investigate the issue just a little more to ensure this account was not compromised. My sincere apologies for my mistake earlier as I was addressing the wrong account. We are actively working on this to resolve for you as quicky as possible and will get back to you as soon as we complete the investigation.Regards,GM Sparkle HeartGuild Wars 2 Support Team

I guess they are confused because I submitted the ticket on an alt account (I could not login to the website from my main which was giving me the same error). This just keeps getting more bizarre and frustrating.

In the future, don't submit tickets from a different account. Use the 'Anonymous' feature. This will prevent any confusion about who is trying to access an account.

I had this same issue, didn't realize what it was before i found this post in the forums. It took them 4 days to rectify the problem. Give them time, they are fixing them as they can. with the coronavirus and them working and conferencing from home, just keeping the game up and running is a huge effort. i want to say thank you to all the ANET employees for doing their best under hard working conditions. For those with this problem, take the advice above submit an anonymous ticket and be patient.

I've been unable to log in as well, have a rather detail account of what happen in my thread, 2 days ago. submitted ticket, no replay, and the error code include 3032, 7, 42 and 48

Edit, not exactly unable to log-in, i log in and gets those codes. and the funny thing is, last 2 days i could log in during my morning hours for a few hours and then it goes back to error codes.

Deleting the Temp folder helped but then it went back to error codes.

" It looks like this account was reported during our regular account security review. After carefully analyzing this account, we decided to unblock it. You can now access our services again. "Nothing else, no sorry. we are only good to pay & shut.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:I'm surprised there are still some who haven't gotten their account access back. I still want to know what the real underlying issue is. I hate mysteries so I hope we eventually find out.

More mystery for youMy Error 42, 7 , 3032 and 48 all server related happens more during sea/OCX hours. During NA prime time I can log in, with tiny occasion of Error 42, more Error 7 due to zerg encounter.