GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

With quarantine, this would be the perfect time for a new Supply Drop Requisition. With so many people at home, having an item that gives players something every week would be a great way to engage the community and profit. We are overdue for a new Mount Licenses, so it is the perfect time.

@Kyraios.8954 said:Starlight Wings backpack and glider to be made available again. Please!!!

More importantly, do not forget the Starlight Skyscale to go with our Outfit, Glider, Backpack, Starscale, Starfall, Stardrift, Stardust, Starbound, Starshell, and Starclaw.

I have mentioned a quite a few of these original guild wars suggestions in the past but I want to put them together in a single list here it goes:-Cynn Apperance Package-Eve Appearance Package-Aiden Appearance Package-Devona Appearance Package-Master Togo Appearance Package-Vekk Appearance Package-Ogden Stonehealer Appearance Package-Smiting Rod Skin-Turai's Sword Skin-Crystallized Earth Staff Skin-Crescent Sickle Axe Skin-Kukri Dagger Skin

Rant: We are in quarantine. More people are probably logging in than normal due to the quarantine...and the only new item this week to purchase is a weapon? Seems like a missed opportunity. Please consider a new Supply Drop Requisition. This is the time to keep people logging in every week.

Hallo,

When are You planning to make the Fallen_Balthazar_Helm available again in Gem store or the npc for this Lion Tokens things (helmet was there for some time).

I don't really mind returning the package Fallen_Balthazar_Package

Path Of Fire was released in 2017, so it was around 1-1.5 year since I saw that item in GemStore.

That is quite a while of waiting.

Please just make the switch in database [available = true].

I run Griffon Riding Guild On the NA servers (there is another on EU) and we do griffon minigames such as capture the flag, tag, infection. ectwe do this by using the action camera and call-target function as a tag system and squad markers as a flag and objective system. (sometimes we have referees put squad markers on those that have the flag when we have enough people to do that) ITS REALLY FUN! however the target function is wonky and unreliable... and the squad markers are nice but requires a lot of calling out in discord for knowing who has the flag and who is tagged ect. which can be difficult . my guild and i badly want a alternative way to play our mount based minigames...and we think if there were official ways to play it there would be much interest in this kind of side content much like beetle races and other such minigames.

WHAT I THINK WOULD MAKE A GREAT GEMSTORE ITEM IS :A gemstone toy similar to the water balloon bucket that gives players Mounted skills that can knock a opponent off their mount and perhaps do other effects depending on how complex anet wishes to make the toy. but a simple tag system would be more than sufficient to allow players a lot of fun.

i would buy this for 5k gems +. money to gems.AND WOULD BE RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO IMPLEMENT:all that would be required would be to give players a bundle that replaces the 1 and 2 skills when mounted to the 2 new skills that comes with the bundle.the first skill would be a aoe that would dismount any player that is using the bundle (might have a buff that would flag them as a potential target) and a action camera direction-based projectile attack capable of hitting a flying griffon (lots of range and speed) cool downs should be reasonable. melee every 3-5 seconds. and ranged every 3-5 seconds. no defensive skill is needed as the 4th jackal mount mastery will provide this. (ideally this should allow griffons to have a dogfight kind of experience. having to evade eachothers shots using cover and dodging at the right time in order to evade the others attacks. landing a hit will dismount the other player and give a satisfying effect watching them fall to their demise :3 (i am evil if you have not already guessed from my avatar)

re-use and slap on the aviator hat box toy asset. send it into the gem-store DONE!

i would consider this all that is required to have a lot of fun....but if you want to add additional features i can list some.

1) a team system. to prevent friendly fire and provide some structure for additional features in regards to objective friendly fire (don't want to throw soccer balls into your own goal) this functionality could be achieved by giving players the option to decide their team color when first getting the bundle. 1-9 team colors and 0 as free for all. giving them buffs that make them immune to their team and also putting a easily identifiable marker above their head.

2) objectives.this feature would be a bit more complex to do. the idea is to provide objectives for teams to complete.FOR CTFwhat if the toy owner has the ability to place teams flag on a customized location. flying or running through the flag as a enemy player gives that player the flag until they are dismounted (which then returns the flag after a short period of time) (or drops it mid air for it to be recovered or re-stolen. resetting after a period of inactivity to prevent bugged unrecoverable flags.). lastly a team cannot capture a enemy flag if their flag is currently stolen. allowing stalemates until one of the flag bearers is found and taggedthis is how ctf works in titanfall 2. and its REAAAALLLy fun :3 we currently play this with my griffon riding guild Griffon Gale on NA.

other gamemodes could be added. but so long as they are simple and customizable players can make their own gamemodes. although ctf is the one i really want to see :3

perhaps also Griffball from Halo ....but with actual griffons ;) Grif would be proud

here are a few videos to give you a idea. one is my guild player Our CTF with the target function as a tag system.

perhaps making complimentary gamemode toys that can work with the dismount tag toy would be perfect for future gamemodes added...as well as more gemstore profits ;)

if anyone is interested in learning to fly their griffon, joining my guild either as a member or guest for our griffon minigames such as CTF Griffon Jousting tag and much more. feel free to send me a mail ingame at chaos.3579

and anet if you find interest in making such a gemstore toy(s) by all means contact me ingame. i can give you a good idea on how it should function. and give you a idea of the fun to be had by having you fly and play a few ctf games with my guild ^___^ message me by mail or whisper if i am online ingame at chaos.3579

Housing, and furniture patterns along with a carpentry skill added to the game so we can build houses in our home instances and furniture. Allow the linking of home instances into housing blocks so you can be part of an actual community if you want or have your house in the same area as your guild.