MREOW

Veryl.1923

A Message to his royal majesty....

meow.meow meow mew meow meow meow meow nya mra meow?Mew meow mew meowmew nya meow!mew meow mew meowmeow mew meow meow.mewmewmew. meow.MEOW nya MRA meow NYA MREEEmeow meow mew mew mewnacy.

meow.Signed with a pawUnknown cat challenging the throne

@"Veryl.7861" said:A Message to his royal majesty....

meow.meow meow mew meow meow meow meow nya mra meow?Mew meow mew meowmew nya meow!mew meow mew meowmeow mew meow meow.mewmewmew. meow.MEOW nya MRA meow NYA MREEEmeow meow mew mew mewnacy.

meow.Signed with a pawUnknown cat challenging the throne

It seems that his meowjesty want some burgers :

ROyjcJR.png

Like other players, I would have found great to see a giant cat on Tequatl spot, as a world boss. You know, Tecatle the furless or something.

... wait.. I wrote this? how is such thing possible!I was just aiding mewlandru with my daily prayers and then I received suspicious meowl.I must have a prodigy meowing inside of mew....

ALL BE AWARE.. There could be ebil around protting ebil plans of ebilness

@Theros.1390 said:

@"Veryl.7861" said:
A Message to his royal majesty....

meow.Signed with a paw
Unknown cat challenging the throne

It seems that his meowjesty want some burgers :

ROyjcJR.png

Like other players, I would have found great to see a giant cat on Tequatl spot, as a world boss. You know, Tecatle the furless or something.

The giant blue catmander isn't the king of cats. There's giant cats in all six cities, and even one in Gendarran Fields. Might be more.

Clearly the Sunbeam Throne is clearly in the Sunrise Crest, the cat kingdom is the threat Jormag mentioned beyond the horizon, and the Shing Jea concept art was a trick. We're going west!