Is this a late April Fools joke?

DanAlcedo.3281

@Justine.6351 said:

@Zikory.6871 said:CoR was hitting for ~20k...this had to happen lmao

But yeah, please fix the rest of the skill.

20k on what?i noticed 15k but like 20k? Frenzy/heal sig?

The highest I hit wed was 21k on a standard full zerker herald. Most were around the 16k-17k range though.The highest I heard was 25k which seems about right if you stack the party.

Well maybe if the pathing was fixed it would be needed to fix that dmg but seeing as its pathing is buged i think that 20k just compensates for all the cors we fail because of the bug , also if the pathing was fixed it still should hit fir 20k because it is the only usefull skill we have in hammer , like, hitting with the other hammer skills is difficult because its too slow and also the dmg you get wen you actualy hit with them is a joke

@Clownmug.8357 said:

@Clownmug.8357 said:Don't you guys have
phones
alts?

yes,chronomancer...

and other alts?yes in other games.

Oh, I wasn't being serious. It's just a slightly outdated reference based on the topic title. I'm surprised someone who put Diablo 2 music in their roaming videos didn't get it though, lol.

Oh red shirt dude, I get ya. Never was too keen on people trying to make devs on stage look like shit.

They hired a third party "pay to win" chinese company to make a "Diablo on a phone" game (which also used content from previous "games" from the same developer to showcase "Diablo Immortal" as the main event of the show. People didn't need the sarcasm because we already knew that the host was full of bs.

• 2 weeks later...

@Kodama.6453 said:

@Thornwolf.9721 said:I mean.... maybe if people weren't running completely squishy they wouldn't get hit so hard? Just a thought.... I've never been hit that hard with CoR.... but then I hardly get hit by it at all.

..... Are you really defending that this skill hit
that
hard? Really?

Err well I mean.... It used to hit harder? I don't know.. I feel like hammer got needlessly nerfed a long with a lot of other toys we used to be able to play with happily but.... everyone in the community hates us revs seems like. So I kinda just go with it lol.

I think hammer used to be revs strongest weapon for a long time. I used it back when you were able to hit with two parts at once. So I find this nerf expected. And since it is no longer direct targeting it can be used to punish zergs or player that move to far out. a delayed hit can be of great use once you got the timing. that's I think how it will develop atleast. we gonna see how it goes in the following weeks. Meanwhile I think other classes that use hammers need to rebalance them in a way to make them more worth taking. Since most weapon sets also got cc while dishing out high dmg, sets that initially seemed to be intended for cc usage hardly get used at all, because alternatives are way more worth taking. These weapons are pretty much the only collateral damages weapon sets in the entire cc-dmg nerf patch.

• 2 weeks later...

@pninak.1069 said:I think hammer used to be revs strongest weapon for a long time. I used it back when you were able to hit with two parts at once. So I find this nerf expected. And since it is no longer direct targeting it can be used to punish zergs or player that move to far out. a delayed hit can be of great use once you got the timing. that's I think how it will develop atleast. we gonna see how it goes in the following weeks. Meanwhile I think other classes that use hammers need to rebalance them in a way to make them more worth taking. Since most weapon sets also got cc while dishing out high dmg, sets that initially seemed to be intended for cc usage hardly get used at all, because alternatives are way more worth taking. These weapons are pretty much the only collateral damages weapon sets in the entire cc-dmg nerf patch.

Hammer was only viable in WvW and only because CoR did a lot of damage on low CD. It was held up by damage numbers and nothing else, especially not function because only two skills are actually reliable and its the AA and hammer 4. I still question how Drop the Hammer made it past the beta weekends, it's ridiculously bad.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@"pninak.1069" said:I think hammer used to be revs strongest weapon for a long time. I used it back when you were able to hit with two parts at once. So I find this nerf expected. And since it is no longer direct targeting it can be used to punish zergs or player that move to far out. a delayed hit can be of great use once you got the timing. that's I think how it will develop atleast. we gonna see how it goes in the following weeks. Meanwhile I think other classes that use hammers need to rebalance them in a way to make them more worth taking. Since most weapon sets also got cc while dishing out high dmg, sets that initially seemed to be intended for cc usage hardly get used at all, because alternatives are way more worth taking. These weapons are pretty much the only collateral damages weapon sets in the entire cc-dmg nerf patch.

Hammer was only viable in WvW and only because CoR did a lot of damage on low CD. It was held up by damage numbers and nothing else, especially not function because only two skills are actually reliable and its the AA and hammer 4. I still question how Drop the Hammer made it past the beta weekends, it's ridiculously bad.

People were complaining a lot back then about hammer but nothing really was done apart from adding evade frame to 3. These days we still have people who defend it cuz "it can be used to trigger marks" woa i guess.