So, I'll try to keep Anet up to date on the 2 year old bugs:
- Still aims at none exsistant targets like: Flagpoles/Medic Kits hanging on Flagpoles (WvW, at Sentries) and walls
- Skill has priority on hitting as many targets as it can, with 3 targets around all in different range, the projectiles do not all hit the closest target
- Aims at none exsistant targets like: Flagpoles/medic kits, and NPCs or something else which is way out of range (Issue at Speldan, EB, WvW: Character is ported range 3000 to the Juvenile Bears for some reason and ported back, goes so fast you cant see whats targeted, nothing in combat log).
- Should priorize on the target
- Aims at none exsistant targets like: See above...
Rift Containment (Oh yes, a bug with underwater weapons)
- Youre not able to hit a target moving at regular speed, regardless if its swimming or walking
The first 3 bugs are reported since 2 years. I hope someone is working on them.