Eye of Brandstorm - Unbreakable Defiant Wyvern

@Mitsuko.3162 said:

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:We are almost done building a fix and will be testing soon. I do not think we will push another build till tomorrow. Still no solution for the crash but we continue to look! Thank you for the continued information and reports!

Why not fix Mirage Clone Axe Ambush while you are at it .. you totally broke our dps class after yesterday's patch. kthxbbqbye.

They fixed an unintended interaction and it STILL does more damage than most other condi DPS.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize this wasn't part of the instance.

Mine went Invulnerable at 25% and just sat hunched there. No shield. No movement. No NPC talk. Nothing. I kept waiting for it to take off and do the crystal thing but it did not. After about three minutes, it suddenly acted like something hit it (it flinched really weird and cried) and it was announced Aurene had done it even though I saw nothing but a flinching, grounded Wyvern that suddenly started moving again and could be hit.

I'm a Guardian using Hammer and Scepter/Focus.

Also Canach was nothing but a shield and sword stapled to an invisible model (he didn't appear to be attacking) and he kept saying "enough of this" or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The issue where the Branded Wyvern gets stuck at 25% life is still an issue as of today (for me at least). This is the first time I've attempted playing the Living World Season 4 story and found this post after sending a report through the in-game bug reporting system. Keep up the good work! Hope you guys find a fix soon.

@zeiki.1320 said:The issue where the Branded Wyvern gets stuck at 25% life is still an issue as of today (for me at least). This is the first time I've attempted playing the Living World Season 4 story and found this post after sending a report through the in-game bug reporting system. Keep up the good work! Hope you guys find a fix soon.

I was able to complete this part of the story after another attempt a few hours later. Aurene finally came down and blasted that Wyvern and made the world safe once again! This time I didn't care for the achievements and went straight for mission completion, so I'm not sure if there is a glitch with completing the achievements.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Dara Potocska.8196

Like the post I put above. I tried several things and it just won't progress. I've even tried killing myself. I think it has to do with the NPC's (not Dragons Watch team) that keep doing that. There are two priests attacking him and I think it's glitching the wyvern. That or the wyvern gets stuck in one of the nearby pillars and becomes invulnerable and doesn't proceed to the next phase.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...