GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Now, since capes are a real thing in GW 2, I’d love to get a “cape”, which has the same effects as the Exalted Shoulders. I hate to overwrite shoulder skins in order to get some nice effects. Therefore, I never understood, why things like Exalted or Winter’s Presence were shoulders and not head gear—as a non head gear wearer myself, I wouldn’t mind replacing a helmet for a pure effect item.

Pyre's armours from Gw.

RACIAL/cultural armour sets.

Dyeable Dragon bird/angel wings backpack/glider combo with jump animation that are folded while ooc and semi-extended while in combat.

Dorsal fin backpiece.

Fin gloves (that gives us fins on the forearms).

Trident Staff skin.

New faces

New horns

New hairstyles

Flame-legion shoulder spikes.

New fur-patterns

New 2k Skyscale skin, Leviathan inspired.

Zulu/tribal warrior inspired outfit/armour with much skin showing.

@Deeyra.1476 said:Stop making capes so kitten short! They are capes not towels. Maybe some people like them but most people i asked would prefer long 300 spartans ground dragging capes.

I'm happy that runic cape has a decent size and is accessible. But I agree they need to be longer; I'm not interested by any of the gemstore ones, when I preview them on my asuras I don't even see them due to my light lich shoulders armor.

Friendly reminder, would like to complete my exo suit mount skins set. Exo Skyscale/Roller Beetle/Warclaw needed. Currently I stock my gems and there is nothing interesting. Would like to see the ringmaster hat coming back. (Last appearance: May 25, 2019 !!!!) Thanks.

Portable Crafting station so I can craft from anywhere while I wait from some event to start. Should let me craft for the crafting professions that I have currently enabled on my toon (the 2 or 3 if you have the extra license). Something I definitely would pay 2000 gems for it and would put in one of my shared inventory slots.