BARD - Illustrated Elite Spec Concept

gpsy.5837

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You did an incredible job with this project. Such good work. Detailed, informative, and overall just great. It almost looks like the new elite profession for Mesmer got leaked XD. You should apply to ANET. They are currently hiring and you can apply through their website. You'd be an invaluable member, in my honest opinion.

Hi, first of all, thanks for replies and sorry about not answering them, it has been too long.
Unfortunetly, this new forum kinda screwd up my post formatting so I tried to edit spacing and a few things, and for some reason all my images are gone and are now working as external links instead, which is weird.
I just wanted to warn you that now you have to click on them to see my illustrations lel, I'll see if I can fix them soon.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Oh ... my gawd! This concept looks more of an authentic leak than the crappy "songstress" one xD I would not be surprised if all this were true because it looks absolutely phenomenal (and that is also why it could never be true because ANet could never provide mesmers with such stuff again) xD The artwork, the descriptions, the details - it must have taken a lot of time to prepare. Great job!

HECK YES!!! I wish i could vote 1000 times for that.

Bard mesmer with cords oh man please yes.

imagine playing harp having something for support or something to give buffs to peeps like a sorta hybrid support offensive defensive etc with a bit of regen or guitar for some regen  drums for swiftness for the whole team.

Edited by Axl.8924

• 3 months later...