New Player, New streamer, New Character

Meldj.5304

Hey everybody, I've played a total of about 60 hours of GW 2 before now, around 2 years ago. I remember enjoying it but not having the time to put in. Now with lockdown and all that's going on, I have nothing but time!

I've created a new character, a Charr Ranger, and I'm going to try to get world completion done ASAP, followed by Skyscale and Griffon mounts. I'm in need of some guidance on GW2 in general and some feedback on my stream at the same time. If any of you have some time on your hands and want to join me and a few pals on our journey through Guild Wars 2, please jump in over at www.twitch.tv/meldj we're a friendly bunch who definitely need some advice and guidance!

We'll be going live around 19:00 BST - Hope to see a few of your there!

Had to look up what BST is, Haha.Good luck with it, but I hope you realise the skyscale (and the griffon), will take a lot of time, and are locked behind expansion and LWs', so try not to get too burnt out rushing for those. Good to have a goal/focus, but make sure you're still enjoying the game.

Yeah I've been writing GMT in my posts recently and only just remembered it's time to swap!

When I originally purchased the game I got all the expansion I could including LW's so I'm hopeful to get there eventually. Having fun is always top priority! I think we're going to be stuck inside for at least another 4/8 weeks and I'm 'furloughed' so have A LOT of time on my hands

Looking forward to it, should be good!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Meldj.5304 said:When I originally purchased the game I got all the expansion I could including LW's

There has been Living World content between the time you stopped playing and now, so you might have missed out on the LW content that is required for the Beetle and the Skyscale.

Gotcha - I'll look into it but I seem to remember it being that if you bought HOT and POF together then you got LW and all future updates. I'll check :)