Another Mesmer Mag duel/roam vid

Magolith.9412

@Magolith.9412tip against condi classes, use warden and THEN place curtain on top of it, it will vomit cleansing bolts. 0:33 0:57 1:48tip 2, if you use mirage cloak while running with axe, throw them in front of you, they will snap to the target behind you if they are chasing you 0:381:44 every time you get mirage cloak with axes make sure to sneak in ambush, axe deals ALOT of damage, always do this unless its 100% must to do something else, axe 3 deals less damage then the ambush.From those 2 tips alone you would have SMASHED that rev I think.3:00 + against quick classes like thief its good idea to hold onto jaunt to cancel away from axe 2 or to port away from pistolwhip.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Gryxis.6950 said:Since you have the energy sigil, always dodge before swapping weapons if you can, there's no drawback to dodging on mirage if you get to stay at full endurance

you know someone plays mirage if he dodges-> switches to swort to ambush for mobility -> gets energy from swap and ambushes for mobility again :D

I feel attacked by this statement

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@Gryxis.6950 said:Since you have the energy sigil, always dodge before swapping weapons if you can, there's no drawback to dodging on mirage if you get to stay at full endurance

Man will I live to see Mirage being able to pick something other than energy? Please Santa, I promise I'll be good this year.

I think it's only getting more essential every patch