New player LFG! :)

Versausy.4830

Hi there all! I recently joined & started playing GW2. The game is very fun and entertaining especially during this global quarantine! Lol. =)

I am a main Elementalist searching for a guild/new friends to have fun & enjoy the game with! PM or Mail me in-game @ Versausy! :3

Hi there! Are you on NA servers? If so, please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com!

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week for everyone to join in!

Some of the things we offer are:• PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!• PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)• RP events• Active Discord• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or in game! Hope you have a great day!

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.

tl;dr We do everything the game has to offer & are laid back. On Sanctum of Rall server (For the WvW part)