Some weird shi

So around 10:40 am est, I logged on to play a game of ranked to get rid of decay and play the 11:00 AT afterwards. About 2-3 mins into the match, I start lagging hard but it was different than other times. I could see everything in real time, people using skills, moving different directions etc but I could not use any skills but my ping stayed at a steady 20-40ish. I dc'd a couple of times, restarted the client, restarted my pc, did a bunch of command prompt stuff, the lag stayed the same. Vaanss invited me to play the at, and I thought that the lag might go away after the match. After the match, I tested to see if my connection was screwed up, but no, it seemed like only the client had connection issues because my other devices on the same connection worked fine and speedtest showed my connection was good. When I loaded into the lobby, I kept getting 5k ping spikes and I couldn't even accept the party invite. About an hour later the lag has defenitely lessened but I'm still getting 2500 ping spikes. Some help would be appreciated.