GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Character slot sale(30-50%), shared inventory, bank expansion, identity change kit would be nice, and gather tools sale(the ones who gives bonus while gathering). I know those were all added some time ago but I lost them all due ethernet issue ;(((. And mount pack.

Please bring back the ritualist set. And what I would just die for and would definitely buy is if the Elite Luxon and Elite Asuran sets from GW1 were made available in GW2. Also Elite Cathan and Elite Cabal necro armor. There are SO many cool armor pieces in GW1 that we in GW2 would gladly throw money at you for.

Either bring back the Swaggering Hat or make some new styles that at least give you a default hairstyle underneath. It's such a simple thing to implement!

Oh, and again, pistol skins that are beams of energy from your hands. I want to complete my Iron Charr cosplay.

I'd love for you to bring back the Season 1 Memory Box. (Or make season 1 loot available in the new Living World.) After working on my Spinal Blade back piece, I just came to the realization that I need a Gift of Blades to complete it and there are no ways to get it atm. :(

I really appreciate Abyss Stalker Outfit but I would also like to see some outfits that are not armor but normal clothes for example: Outfit with leather jacket, Outfit with miniskirt and shirt etc.

I would like more personalization for my character: faces, hairstyles and accessories.

Cloaks in huge scarves version.

@Mini.4806 said:Either bring back the Swaggering Hat or make some new styles that at least give you a default hairstyle underneath. It's such a simple thing to implement!

Oh, and again, pistol skins that are beams of energy from your hands. I want to complete my Iron Charr cosplay.

Im waiting for this too, the Swaggering hat is the most decent head medium piece.

@Revolution.5409 said:I really appreciate Abyss Stalker Outfit but I would also like to see some outfits that are not armor but normal clothes for example: Outfit with leather jacket, Outfit with miniskirt and shirt etc.

I would like more personalization for my character: faces, hairstyles and accessories.

Cloaks in huge scarves version.

This here.Would like a leather jacket or jeans.Also please really consider mercenary team for private instances.See my previous post about this request.

I really want to team up my characters so much.

Abaddon's MaskStag Helm SkinLiminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select LicenseMercenary BackpackFlamewalker Medium Armor SkinBraham's Heavy Armor SkinRaven Helm

u didnt send me all list and of what i asked before u put only one item on selling and in a most expensive way of statuettes when the only thing i asked of that vendor Sworn Zaishen Helm Skin in all possible items place wasnt there today so i will not say ty for that one and only item which i bought today of what i asked long ago coz anets behavior looks negative.