GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

adventure bookl (an info bank , like a creature or npc book) , as we fight and defeat creatures it adds them to the journal and theire 3d models and gives info about them like theire origins and mybe , also the npc we face or the charecters we read about in books ingame , an example in book can be in noc part we can see balthazar and the info we gathered about him or an interduction , kinda works as a small ingame wiki but for only npcs and enemies and cities

I would like the Gem Store to get the Trading Post treatment. I know why you have items come and go on GS, because too many items would make them all hard to find. But if the Gem Store had catagories and search features like the TP, that wouldnt be a problem.

A Gem Store that had all items available at all times, would see more sales as it would open products to new and returning players who otherwise didmt have a chance to purchase during the limited availibility period, or active playera who just didnt have the money at the time. There is no need at all to ever get rid of items.

Dear Gaile Gray.6029I read your wonderful article "Welcome to the New Guild Wars 2 Forums". I'm not sure if writing here is appropriate or not, but I am lost as to how to do things computer wise. I love that drawing of the quaggan on a hammock next to a plate of fish that was depicted in your article.I would love to have a wallpaper of this drawing so I can put it on my iMac. A small jpg just doesn't do it. When I blow it up, all I see are pixels - very annoying. I hope you can assist me in my goal to add quaggan to my wallpaper on my computer. Much of the wallpaper GW2 offers is kinda 'dark' and violent. I would prefer something light and fun.Thank you for all that you do.torvon