Footsteps and Tools questions :)

hello everyone!

if i craft Pharus the legendary longbow and transmute it into another weapon skin, do i retain the "footsteps effect"?and if not, are there any footsteps not tied to a weapon? maybe an armor, or even better the shop?

another thing i wanted to ask is...back when i first started playing i remember the shop was full of various skins.like outfits, fancy unbreakable tools, etc...but all i can find now is a couple outfits and wings, and one skin of tools.what happened to all the other? i remember they were amazing. did they take them out of the shop?

thanks for your time.

The visuals (and sound effects) on legendary weapons are a complete package, if you change the skin you lose all of them. I'm not aware of any items other than legendaries which give footstep effects, but there might well be some I don't know about. Possibly an infusion?

As for the gem store, do you mean that's all you can see of the items you remember before? Or that's literally all you can find in the store? Because the items on offer do change over time - stuff that's been up for a while is removed and stuff that hasn't been available comes back, and some things are only sold for short times (like the 2k gem mounts) so if you're looking for the specific items you remember from before it's entirely possible they're not available right now. But if that's the case they will come back at some point.

If you mean you can literally see only a few items of any kind all I can suggest is make sure you give it time to load before you start clicking on things (I wait until all the squares on the home page have pictures in), you don't have anything in the search bar and you're looking at more than just the front page. I can currently see 28 outfits, 10 different gathering tools (plus a bundle of 3), 8 backpacks and 14 hats, among many other things.

@"Danikat.8537" said:The visuals (and sound effects) on legendary weapons are a complete package, if you change the skin you lose all of them. I'm not aware of any items other than legendaries which give footstep effects, but there might well be some I don't know about. Possibly an infusion?

As for the gem store, do you mean that's all you can see of the items you remember before? Or that's literally all you can find in the store? Because the items on offer do change over time - stuff that's been up for a while is removed and stuff that hasn't been available comes back, and some things are only sold for short times (like the 2k gem mounts) so if you're looking for the specific items you remember from before it's entirely possible they're not available right now. But if that's the case they will come back at some point.

If you mean you can literally see only a few items of any kind all I can suggest is make sure you give it time to load before you start clicking on things (I wait until all the squares on the home page have pictures in), you don't have anything in th e search bar and you're looking at more than just the front page. I can currently see 28 outfits, 10 different gathering tools (plus a bundle of 3), 8 backpacks and 14 hats, among many other things.

thanks for the info.unfortunatelly i cant find any footsteps on the gw2 wiki, other than the legendary weapon ones.

i meant the first thing. so they remove them and then "rotate" them?damn that's annoying ....and sleazy :Preminds me of when a "certain other company" was creating artificial shortage on their digital items.what's next? daily login bonuses?...oh wait xD