Cheapest methods to get Trailblazers equipments?

You can get 2 rings, a back piece, and an accessory pretty easy from bitterfrost frontier by farming winterberries. It is pretty easy, just look up a video. The more characters/patience you have, the faster it will be.You can get another accessory pretty easily from ember bay, farming petrified wood. (This will take longer than winterberries, but it isn't bad).You can get a pretty easy amulet from farming mistborn motes.

The armor/weapons are pretty expensive because of the maguuma lillies.Some options:The cheapest way I can think to get the armor would be raid currency.If you don't have that, you can get trailblazer insignias from the chest of insignias you get from completing a raid boss for the first time. Then you can stat swap a cheaper set.You can get stat selectable armor from WvW (pretty time consuming if you don't already play WvW).

edit: If you do go the crafting route, I recommend crafting ascended and not exotic. The most expensive component (the maguuma lillies) are common to both sets, so you might as well spend the extra money to craft ascended.

Most stat selectable items, exotic or Ascended, will give you the option of choosing Trailblazers stats.

For Exotic, the easiest way is probably Verdant Brink T4 for the chest then buy the rest of the armor for tokens. There’s also the Desert Armor Boxes, Legacy armor and Triumphant/Glorious armor from WvW/PvP reward tracks,

For Ascended, you’re options include, but aren’t limited to, Fractal vendor, WvW, PvP, Strike Mission (vendor in Eye of the North), and good ol’ crafting.

Exotic armor is pretty easyPvP/WvW also has the Warlord's amor boxes in addition to the other things mentioned

@knite.1542 said:edit: If you do go the crafting route, I recommend crafting ascended and not exotic. The most expensive component (the maguuma lillies) are common to both sets, so you might as well spend the extra money to craft ascended.

Only if you craft the wrong set. ;)

For crafting exotic it is cheaper to craft the Warbeast armor even when you factor the additional cost of the recipe sheets.~3g(average if you buy all the recipe sheets at the sell price) for the recipe sheet, 5.9g to craft the light exotic warbeast helmversus~22g to craft a trailblazer exalted masque

The Lunatic armor set is even nicer since the result piece of armor remains permanently account bound instead of soul bound on equip but the recipes are only available during Halloween. It is also a bit cheaper than warbeast

Both warbeast and lunatic are also unique skins.

Weapons are lacking in options. If it is one of the weapon types covered by the new Iron Legion weapons then those are a good option.

For Ascended thing the strikes vendor fine for armor but the weapons are restricted to core stats.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Most stat selectable items, exotic or Ascended, will give you the option of choosing Trailblazers stats.

For Exotic, the easiest way is probably Verdant Brink T4 for the chest then buy the rest of the armor for tokens. There’s also the Desert Armor Boxes, Legacy armor and Triumphant/Glorious armor from WvW/PvP reward tracks,

For Ascended, you’re options include, but aren’t limited to, Fractal vendor, WvW, PvP, Strike Mission (vendor in Eye of the North), and good ol’ crafting.

Verdank Brink? The armor has trailblazer stats?

@Khisanth.2948 said:Exotic armor is pretty easyPvP/WvW also has the Warlord's amor boxes in addition to the other things mentioned

@knite.1542 said:edit: If you do go the crafting route, I recommend crafting ascended and not exotic. The most expensive component (the maguuma lillies) are common to both sets, so you might as well spend the extra money to craft ascended.

For crafting exotic it is cheaper to craft the Warbeast armor even when you factor the additional cost of the recipe sheets.~3g(average if you buy all the recipe sheets at the sell price) for the recipe sheet, 5.9g to craft the light exotic warbeast helmversus~22g to craft a trailblazer exalted masque

The Lunatic armor set is even nicer since the result piece of armor remains permanently account bound instead of soul bound on equip but the recipes are only available during Halloween. It is also a bit cheaper than warbeast

Weapons are lacking in options. If it is one of the weapon types covered by the new Iron Legion weapons then those are a good option.

For Ascended thing the strikes vendor fine for armor but the weapons are restricted to core stats.

Warbeast armor has trailblazer stats?

If you want a full set of stat selectable exotic armour, why not look into 'Ineffable' insignia's. They max out at lev 68. but seem to have stats that are the same as lev 76ish. For open world they might just be one option. btw any stat combo in the game will be open for you to use..

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Exotic armor is pretty easyPvP/WvW also has the Warlord's amor boxes in addition to the other things mentioned

@"knite.1542" said:edit: If you do go the crafting route, I recommend crafting ascended and not exotic. The most expensive component (the maguuma lillies) are common to both sets, so you might as well spend the extra money to craft ascended.

Warbeast armor has trailblazer stats?

Stat selectable gear(with the exception of elite spec items, assaulter, defender, healer, etc. boxes) have stat selection based on which expansion you have. If you own HoT they will have all HoT stats available, if you own PoF it will have all PoF stats available.

The availability of Trailblazer on the Warbeast Vestaments(light coat) can also be confirmed through the APIhttps://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items?ids=84150 recipe sheet for "Recipe: Harrier's Warbeast Vestments" which teaches recipe 12296https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/recipes?ids=12296 recipe produces item 83239https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items?ids=83239 the item produced from the recipe which is "Warbeast Vestments", with stat 1229 availablehttps://api.guildwars2.com/v2/itemstats?ids=1229 the information for the stat which is Trailblazer's

and yes the recipe sheet has a very misleading name. The reason is because the crafted version used to only give Harrier while the version from the Desert Armor Box from reward tracks gave the stat selectable version but after this patch(https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2019-05-28) it was changed to the stat selectable version.

@Neworder.7981 said:If you want a full set of stat selectable exotic armour, why not look into 'Ineffable' insignia's. They max out at lev 68. but seem to have stats that are the same as lev 76ish. For open world they might just be one option. btw any stat combo in the game will be open for you to use..

Bladed is much cheaper. Warbeast is also cheaper if you ever need a second copy. Both are lv80.

They provide a 6 level advantage so they max out at the equivalent of lv74

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Most stat selectable items, exotic or Ascended, will give you the option of choosing Trailblazers stats.

Yes.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

Yes.

Thanks! I hope people are still doing Verdant Brink!

@tinyasian.8941 said:what is the fastest way to farm the airship parts? any HOT currency exchange?

Run around VB opening the airship cargo. These do require the only keys in HoT that cannot be bought, and must be earned through events, but honestly I don't really know /anyone/ who has played a even just a bit of HoT that can spend crowbars faster than earnt.

The more daytime progress has occured, the more cargo there is, usually i can get 2-4k airship parts per run of VB depending on what time i start even if I don't actively progress any of the events, between some camps almost always being progressed and cargo that appears regaurdless of event progress.

@Lexi.1398 said:

@tinyasian.8941 said:what is the fastest way to farm the airship parts? any HOT currency exchange?

Run around VB opening the airship cargo. These do require the only keys in HoT that cannot be bought, and must be earned through events, but honestly I don't really know /anyone/ who has played a even just a bit of HoT that can spend crowbars faster than earnt.

The more daytime progress has occured, the more cargo there is, usually i can get 2-4k airship parts per run of VB depending on what time i start even if I don't actively progress any of the events, between some camps almost always being progressed and cargo that appears regaurdless of event progress.

Problem is nobody plays Verdant Brink now. T4 is hard to get.

@tinyasian.8941 said:

Problem is nobody plays Verdant Brink now. T4 is hard to get.

You don't need T4, t4 gives an armor box which is the eaisest way to obtain the bladed chest peices. t4 will not effect your ability to get airship parts for the 1g + 500 airship part trade for the other 5 pieces. Airhsip cargo resets once night turns to day, and you'll get the most airship cargo boxes out of the map after the daytime events for each of the 5 parts of vb are completed, but there's a still a significant amount around even with little progress.

• 8 months later...