Ideal boon duration for perma alacrity?

Beararms.2164

Just looking to see what benchmark I should be shooting for. Just for running fractals and PUG strikes — I don’t really raid. Meta battle was saying 85%, discretize had between 50-80 (depending on comp I suppose), and snowcrows didn’t really have a specific number.

Thanks!

Note that fractals get extra stats from agony resistance/potions so all thresholds for boon duration and precision/crit chance are lower in fractals than they are everywhere else in the game. I'm not too familiar with fractal ren specifically, but there are various builds that change bwteen 150 AR and maximum AR based on crit being met and not being met.

There's also the further matter that in fractals, at some point you can kill some things so fast you don't actually need much more than base boon duration to cover alacrity for the whole encounter.

(i'm not familiar enough with ren to actually answer the question though, but SC has 84% ish)

enough for perma upkeep is ~85% ,if spamming.

In fracs u have to calculate the pink speed-potion in, because it gives Concentration based on your agony resistance. As long as u have the "Mistlock singularity mastery".

At 150 AR, the Infinite Mist Mobility Potion adds 225 concentration (equivalent to 15% boon duration)

so if doing only fracs, 60% with stats + pink potion(at 150AR) would be more than enough

You need 78% boon duration for perma alacrity without help. Most rens run 85% to have at least 0.5sec breathing room.The lower boon duration versions in raids rely on a chrono with soi. You need 20-30% with a chrono spaming it.

Don't bother with going below 80% in fractals unless you have a very optmised static. You usually still need perma alac for phases and splits. Going to 50% and below is only possible if you know how fast you will kill the boss and if you kill it really fast and its usually 1/3 or 1/4 of the time a pug needs.

The 78% is the total number, bonus boonduration from potions included. A diviner ren is also dps in fractals so please dont play it like a full 0 dps support like most of the players there. Alacrity is not that big of a boost that its worth bringing a 2k dps dead weight.