SAB: Which world is easier for a jumping noob? (Tribulation mode)

@"Randulf.7614" said:I haven't really done any of this years SAB yet, but if you can do it in infantile mode for the infusion, you wont even have to do much if any jumping at all

The infusions referred to require tribulation mode, unfortunately. In fact, they require 16 tribulation mode runs through each of the 6 zones to earn both the blue and red infusions. So, if all you care about is getting one of these infusions in either color, world 1 is going to be far quicker/easier to complete as the levels are shorter and less difficult.

Here's the info on the requisite achievements for anyone who is interested: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kaiser_Snake_Weapon_Box

@Randulf.7614 said:I haven't really done any of this years SAB yet, but if you can do it in infantile mode for the infusion, you wont even have to do much if any jumping at all

The infusions were added years ago, not this year, and they require a total of 96 runs in Tribulation Mode to get both of them.

@"tinyasian.8941" said:Long story short, i wanna get the infusion, just wanna focus on one and would like to know which world is generally easier for a jumping noob?I will be using tekkit's guide of course.

If you consider yourself a "jumping noob", you will face nothing but frustration trying to get either, although - as others mentioned - W1's tribulation levels are a bit easier, because the zones are shorter.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:I haven't really done any of this years SAB yet, but if you can do it in infantile mode for the infusion, you wont even have to do much if any jumping at all

The infusions were added years ago, not this year, and they require a total of 96 runs in Tribulation Mode to get both of them.

Ah OK. I did one trib run which took many hours. Never did another again as the experience was quite horrific.

I'll def be passing on another 95!

@Randulf.7614 said:I did one trib run which took many hours. Never did another again as the experience was quite horrific.

I'll def be passing on another 95!

Yes, I have no idea how I managed to do it, frankly. You have to remain very patient and calm throughout the whole ordeal - I guess at some point I was so exhausted that I simply didn't care anymore. :lol:

I tried Trib mode this year.. it's like RNG death.. total agony to play XD

It really doesn't help that Gw2 is suffering from heavy and annoying lag in PvE (at least for me atm) which makes Trib mode uttely impossible to play due to the almost frame perfect jumps you need to pull off in parts.Seriously i've been hit by things that are more than 2-3 character lengths away from me mid dodge jump during my evade frames.. and yes I rage quit because of it lol

Suffice to say I'm not touching Trib mode anytime soon for my own sanity.