[NA][PvX] Memories of Arah (MoA) is recruiting all levels of players!

yawnee.5173

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI im a casual player that recently got back into GW2. I played a few years ago when there were still boxed copies in the stores but never got into it. Currently Re-learning the game with a newish character. Don't have much experience overall except for Open World content but willing to learn fractals and other PVE content. None of my friends play GW2 so its getting quite lonely and difficult to learn the game more.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love to get involved i just came back after a very long time away was forced to make a new account due to forgetting the critical information needed for my HoM account was an original GW player who is interested in all content including SAB/WB/learning PVP / just having a good time.. Also LOVE fractals though im starting at the beginning again. Im on JQ if that matters.

May I join? I've been soloing ever since I started but now I'm stuck at mastery rank 21 (specifically in HoT) and don't really know where to go from here. I figured joining a guild could help so here I am. I'm on the Crystal Desert server though, not sure if that's a problem or not. My username is ZnnJnn.9250