Super Adventure Festival 2020 is Live!

Not Baubles, Bauble Bubbles. Unless there was a basic change to the functionality of the game there is a limit to the number of Baubles you can carry at any given moment within the box, so it's necessary to be able to remove them if you want. But Bauble Bubbles have no such restrictions and should absolutely be a currency.

Oh yes, thats a cool gimmick.

However after you unlock everything it becomes a nuisance since you have to leave midlevel in order to convert to bauble bubbles, you won't really use baubles for anything else except outside of the levels, I honestly don't know how to fix this or even if I would want a fix on this lol since the "bauble cappacity" is a cool reference to RPG games on the nes/snes era.

Happy to see SAB make its annual return!! My only feedback is to turn up the timer on the jumping planks that mark the path to the glitches in each zone (the ones for unintended coursework). With lag, it makes some of these (e.g. W1Z2 + W2Z3) impossible/next to impossible to achieve

It's great to see it back. I like the normal mode - which is fun and easy to complete and I like when you can jump fast through the level and enjoy the scenery. For the tribulation mode it is gonna feel like grind again though. Haven't done it since 2013 and I'll need a vide guide again. Hours of pain. I don't know if this can easily be learned to do it faster. (Knowing the way. Not having to slow down to be too careful.) Might need tons of training.

Keeping that in mind I might end up doing it only once for another one of the tribulation skins. Still a long way until the full set is completed.

I'd appreciate if the SAB could get made permament. Since tribulation offers the nice skins ... but feels sooo tedious (if you have to do it repeatedly in a short time frame) ... it might be more fun do to it every now and then ... once every few weeks. There could still be a festival with more drops for a fewe weeks or new stuff being added - once in the year. But SAB should be permanently accessible.

I'm thinking about super tribulation mode or challenge motes. Like one shotting foes (apart yeti maybe and sparks from storm wizard). Or timed challenge to complete the zone under x times. Another one could be invulnerable foes apart bosses and mini bosses (yeti/glove ninja/spike ball ninja)

@Zushada.6108 said:Happy to see SAB make its annual return!! My only feedback is to turn up the timer on the jumping planks that mark the path to the glitches in each zone (the ones for unintended coursework). With lag, it makes some of these (e.g. W1Z2 + W2Z3) impossible/next to impossible to achieveI'd second that.

You can however make things easier if you go in as a party. One person keeps hitting the crystal to keep the planks up, while the other one jumps up. That's how we managed to reach all of the glitches last night (not sure if it was lag or simply me being too slow again, but I couldn't do it solo either).

@Rasimir.6239 said:

@Zushada.6108 said:Happy to see SAB make its annual return!! My only feedback is to turn up the timer on the jumping planks that mark the path to the glitches in each zone (the ones for unintended coursework). With lag, it makes some of these (e.g. W1Z2 + W2Z3) impossible/next to impossible to achieveI'd second that.

You can however make things easier if you go in as a party. One person keeps hitting the crystal to keep the planks up, while the other one jumps up. That's how we managed to reach all of the glitches last night (not sure if it was lag or simply me being too slow again, but I couldn't do it solo either).

I was able to get all of them but W2Z3, with the second switch out of reach + the timer + my lag it is impossible for me to solo. I am going to see if I can get a switch hitter to come in with me this evening. Glad you got it done!!

Well I've finished doing infantile, normal and tribulation, and please god please, fix those jumping mushrooms and trampolines. 2/3 of cases it doesn't work and you fail, either it doesn't bounce when landing on it or it doesn't works and so you can walk on them... I would love to be able to trade baubles bubbles for crimson tokens.

@Tayaka.7619 said:Is world 3 open yet? Not sure if it's available. I finished world 2 twice and still haven't been able to go into world 3. First time doing this one so I'm not sure.

Well there was a world 3-1 back in 2013 during SAB back to school, they never brought it back sadly. And nope w3 and w4 are still not here.

Hmm, there's a few things I don't remember from last year.

1. All progress is per toon, rather than account. I don't remember having to buy all upgrades on different toons last year. Why is that anyways?
  2. Since when does dodge not work at all anymore? Last year I remember dodging the Queen Dog Bee attacks, specially the spins, this yeah that is absolutely futile in any mode.

In general... not enjoying it this year to be honest.In this manner, it can be cancelled as far as I am concerned.

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:Hmm, there's a few things I don't remember from last year.

1. All progress is per toon, rather than account. I don't remember having to buy all upgrades on different toons last year. Why is that anyways?
  2. Since when does dodge not work at all anymore? Last year I remember dodging the Queen Dog Bee attacks, specially the spins, this yeah that is absolutely futile in any mode.

In general... not enjoying it this year to be honest.In this manner, it can be cancelled as far as I am concerned.

1. has always been the case and I suppose that's just in the nature of the games this festival is mimicking.
  2. It works properly, maybe you're lagging. You can't dodge all hits, so you're probably better off just.. walking slightly to the side. Just get the distance and dodge an initial hit. Works 100% of the time.

@Akemise.9210 said:Can we make crimson tokens and kaiser weapons more accessible to not take more years than the game is old to achieve the collection?

Completely agree, the only source is daily for what, 2 tokens? Can't we have the possibility to exchange baubles bubbles for them, or dunno, dropping each time we finish w2-z2 in any doifficulty?