GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like to have a gem store item that increases the number of guilds you can be a part of. I don't want to drop my old nostalgia guilds just to be able to get WvW, Raid- oder PvE guilds. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, right? ;)

I don't know how often Anet looks at these requests, but my suggestion will essentially give Anet the ability to print money with the Gem Store. What is the answer you say? Well, if the Gem store ever sales multiple types of cosmetic infusions. Infusions that give cool auras but not the agony resistance.

@Nozcrow.2534 said:I don't know how often Anet looks at these requests, but my suggestion will essentially give Anet the ability to print money with the Gem Store. What is the answer you say? Well, if the Gem store ever sales multiple types of cosmetic infusions. Infusions that give cool auras but not the agony resistance.

They would have to make it wardrobe related or a new infusion slot just for none stat items. Otherwise you lose out on whales like myself. Full of Agony + stat infusions. I like the idea though and would by effects.

I recently purchased the skyscale hatchling harvesting tool, and while it's adorable, I had actually wanted the thunderstrike one. The reason I didn't get it so far was because of the glyph; I already had the glyph of leatherworker that it comes with, and I wanted the glyph of scavenger that comes locked with the dog harvesting tool, which I'm not crazy about. So I compromised and got the hatchling. It's too late for me now, but it would be nice if there were a choice of two maybe three glyphs for some of the tools. It wouldn't work with unbound or volatile, but for some. It would also be nice if glyphs were added to the older tools. The prices are the same, so why not? I may have considered the consortium harvesting tool if it had a choice of glyphs I liked.

You know, I do wonder, but why can't you just have everything that was ever available on the gem store, stay available?

The promotions are a good enough way to highlight the current fad, but some people may feel extremely gutted that a certain item is no longer available, and the agonising wait to see if it ever appears again can often just lead to bitter frustration.

Personally, I'd like to see some more back items appear again, along with the cap. And someone has posted it earlier, but I'd also rather have interchangeable pieces to outfits that can be pasted on top of armour instead of full outfits that are forced to be worn. Or, even better, would be buying the full outfit which can still be granted as such, but allowing each piece to be broken down and added to armour in the wardrobe section. That would be amazing and soooo worth!!! It would definitely give immense freedom to people who wanted to be more unique, which I believe is what most of the long time players would like! It could even be treated as some comedic guild gimmick in some cases.

Oh, also, I understand that there's a whole coding issue, but it really would be an amazing step forward if we could dye back items!

Please bring back the Choya and Unicorn finisher. Apparently we missed the one day in years they were brought back for the March sale and would like to buy them. Family emergency came first. We still are actively waiting for them. We would of bought them any other day, just bad timing.

@snoow.1694 said:The good capes like the Emblazoned Cape or Joras Cape were gone far too fast, right when I had exams here in Germany and couldn‘t play much :/ many people, me included, would appreciate them coming back for one week only, my creditcard is desperately waiting lol

You might want to check the Gem store. I remember seeing Jora's Cape.