Oh yeah, the soulbound

QUESTION; I bought a guild spatha because I wanted to forge the shimmering sword. So far so good.

But I bought the guild spatha with a character that IS NOT my weaponsmith, and I DIDN'T NOTICE IT IS SOULBOUND

Do I need to buy another guild spatha? Do I need to get the 450 weaponsmith to the character that currently owns the guild spatha? I didn't think it would get soulbound, but damn I just need to pass it to the weaponsmither and IDK what to do.

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:QUESTION; I bought a guild spatha because I wanted to forge the shimmering sword. So far so good.

But I bought the guild spatha with a character that IS NOT my weaponsmith, and I DIDN'T NOTICE IT IS SOULBOUND

Do I need to buy another guild spatha? Do I need to get the 450 weaponsmith to the character that currently owns the guild spatha? I didn't think it would get soulbound, but kitten I just need to pass it to the weaponsmither and IDK what to do.

Yes either buy a new one on your weapon smith or level up crafting on the one you bought it on.

@"Terrorhuz.4695" said:QUESTION; I bought a guild spatha because I wanted to forge the shimmering sword. So far so good.

Do I need to buy another guild spatha? Do I need to get the 450 weaponsmith to the character that currently owns the guild spatha? I didn't think it would get soulbound, but kitten I just need to pass it to the weaponsmither and IDK what to do.

In general when an item is exotic it means that it will be souldbound, the main difference would be if it is in a container (accountbound) then it is possible to move to another character before you open that container. That is why some items is delivered in containers. Ascended items for the most part are accountbound (but there is also the combination where you need to be extra careful like for ascended bags).

You could try to contact costumer support and ask them to reverses purchase or change which character that have it souldbound.

http://support.guildwars2.com/

It can take some time until CS will answer as they are rather occupied.

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:QUESTION; I bought a guild spatha because I wanted to forge the shimmering sword. So far so good.

The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. Contact support, they will ask you to delete the weapon, then refund your costs. Just follow their instructions.