Can we get some heavy armor jeans?

Throwing support behind this too! I have Elegy heavy armor on with the Metal Legion shirt, Heavy Plate on another but dyed so it's not obvious that it's chainmail but there's still bulky metal running up the thighs. Mist Shard looks like a perfectly nice pair of pants is hiding behind hunks of shiny metal and weird codpieces. Free them!

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) give us the jeans please please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I appreciate the effort anet brought something cool as this. they created a great concept, a heavy metal band living and breathing in gw universe butheavy armor users, don't waste your 5 golds for that.

for hours I've been trying to find a heavy armor that thin enough to match the tshirt. but nope. I gave up. gw2 needs to fix their restrictive outfit system... how long would it take? I've been searching forums, people are all complaining about this since removal of the town clothes. not even allowed to use the sunglasses we bought ages ago with the new outfits you release.

here one simple solution to you: restrict races if you must but let us use our alts clothing appearance.

@"mrauls.6519" said:I can't be the only one envious of ... medium armor users.Don't be, at least you have some variety. Medium armor doesn't have anything but "jeans" because almost every medium set has textures which belong to the bottom added to the top which results in a flood of so called "trench coats".

• 1 year later...

This is one of those threads where I wish the new forum had not disabled posting pictures.  It reminds me of a picture I made many years ago and posted on the original forum just for laughs.  I can't remember why I made it and what post it was in reference to.  I guess all I can do now is post a link:

https://imgur.com/a/p9X0jXy

😄

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892
  • Haha 1