I Offer Porting Services For Those With Disabilities

In my travels across Tyria I've come across many people with disabilities that have a hard time finishing Jumping Puzzle Content. I have ported people with severe arthritis and damaged hands, those with Cerebral Palsy, and other issues. Even if you have a major disability, if you can use a mesmer portal to enter or tp to friend; I can port every jumping puzzle in the PVE maps, even Chalice of Tears and Not So secret Chest and dive ( I use a dodge roll for the dive that makes it much easier).No jumping required. Feel free to add me in game and mail me. I will respond when I get a chance to get on. I am on NA servers. Give it a try! I am patient and you don't need to worry about everything going perfectly ^^.

If the community would want to, We could also organize a date and time to do a porting event with multiple people.

Also any other JP porters like myself who wish to offer free porting for people with disabilities, feel free to make mention of volunteering in this post.Cheers.

@Cobrakon.3108 said:Also any other JP porters like myself who wish to offer free porting for people with disabilities, feel free to make mention of volunteering in this post.Cheers.

Always nice to meet other portal mesmers. Love running into people on jumping puzzles, I've had many a fun conversation inside the Chalice of Tears lol. I have mesmers stationed at:Chalice of Tears in Ember BaySkipping Stones in Southsun CoveSpekk's Lab in Caledon ForestMorgan's Spiral/Dreamdark Enclave in Caledon ForestNot So Secret in Gendaren Fields (Goggles and chest)

So I'd be happy to help as well if anyone is ever in need of a hand~ =)

On EU there's at least one guild dedicated to porting anyone who wants it to the end of the daily jumping puzzle. I'm not actually sure what the name is but their tag is [PINK] and they're usually advertising in LFG, if you don't get into a map with a mesmer automatically.

I don't have a disability but I am horrible at jumping puzzles. If you play a max size charr or norn it is a lot harder than min size asura/sylvari. I have a prototype position rewinder on my min height sylvari mesmer for this reason ...

Anyway the reason I am posting this is just because a disability isn't the only reason to use porting help offered.

Thank you for offering this service to others, porting is sometimes a thankless job.

@Moonlit.6421 said:

@Cobrakon.3108 said:Also any other JP porters like myself who wish to offer free porting for people with disabilities, feel free to make mention of volunteering in this post.Cheers.

Always nice to meet other portal mesmers. Love running into people on jumping puzzles, I've had many a fun conversation inside the Chalice of Tears lol. I have mesmers stationed at:Chalice of Tears in Ember BaySkipping Stones in Southsun CoveSpekk's Lab in Caledon ForestMorgan's Spiral/Dreamdark Enclave in Caledon ForestNot So Secret in Gendaren Fields (Goggles and chest)

So I'd be happy to help as well if anyone is ever in need of a hand~ =)

hey Moon, are you NA or Eu?

=) =) =)

There's some JP's that came out after I was blinded. I could use a guide in game to help me! Thanks so much, I'm definitely adding you!

I do offer to port people in the core maps for some of the JP's I remember. Sometimes I do it for the daily JP's (i check dailies via wiki). But again, thanks so much for this service! You saved me what could have been years trying to figure out the JP in Ember Bay. I still hadn't even figured out where it starts.

@Cobrakon.3108 said:In my travels across Tyria I've come across many people with disabilities that have a hard time finishing Jumping Puzzle Content. I have ported people with severe arthritis and damaged hands, those with Cerebral Palsy, and other issues. Even if you have a major disability, if you can use a mesmer portal to enter or tp to friend; I can port every jumping puzzle in the PVE maps, even Chalice of Tears and Not So secret Chest and dive ( I use a dodge roll for the dive that makes it much easier).No jumping required. Feel free to add me in game and mail me. I will respond when I get a chance to get on. I am on NA servers. Give it a try! I am patient and you don't need to worry about everything going perfectly ^^.

If the community would want to, We could also organize a date and time to do a porting event with multiple people.

Also any other JP porters like myself who wish to offer free porting for people with disabilities, feel free to make mention of volunteering in this post.Cheers.

You rock!

I think one of the biggest things people sometimes forget in games is that there's actually people playing behind those pixels. Not everyone has the same skill set or functioning of all their motor skills as everyone else. Kudos to you for helping the community out.

Well Thank you Cobrakon.3108. it is people like you that make this game more enjoyable. and less frustrating. My ears have come to welcome the sound of the purple pleasing port. Less rage that way. when i am having difficulty with a puzzle that i am ready to throw my pc . and i hear the tone. it,s like instant relief. so again i thank you so much. to you and everyone else that lays down a port for others.